Chapter 24

Stacy's POV

I woke up with a huge hang over. This is why you shouldn't drink. I felt arms wrapped around my waist, I looked down and saw a naked Andy besides me. My eyes widen, I peek a little under the covers, and saw that I was naked too. I mentally face palm myself. Yup we did 'it'.

I groan. Obviously making Andy wake up too.

"Hey babe" oh shit his morning voice is... Let me stop.

"Hey" I whisper. He notice his arms around me, and him self being naked. He looked under the covers, making me cover myself.

"Shit, we did it" I nodded slowly.

"Well, I think it was one of the best ones I've ever had" I playfully slap his chest, a blush finding its way to my cheeks. I groan and role over, my back facing him. He chuckle and started leaving small kisses on my way.

"Andy..." I whined. He looked at me and peck my lips.

"What's up?" I role my eyes and sat up, with the covers covering me.

"I need to get ready for the concert" he looked at me for a while with a smile, until it faded away and he's eyes shot hurt and regret on them.

"What's wrong?" He shook his head and stood up, putting his boxer on, then sitting down again.

"Nothing, just thinking" I frown and moved closer to him.

"About what?"

"Just tour" I sighed knowing his lying and won't tell me.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower" I grab some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. What is he hiding from me?

Andy's POV

Looking at her just made me think about what happen yesterday. I did that to hurt, but clearly the girl, kept on kissing me until I had to kiss back. I sighed. Leaning against the door of the bunks. Suddenly it flew open making me fall down backwards.

"Holy shit dude, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were there" I looked up to see CC. I sighed once again, getting up.

"What's wrong dude?" I rested my head in my hands.

"I did something yesterday CC" he smirk.

"Yeah we all know, we came back at 12 and you guys were still at it" I blushed knowing they heard.

"Shut up, and its not about that, something happen when we were in the bar" he frown and moved closer to me.

"What did you did?"

"I cheated on her" I whisper, I saw his eyes widen at my response.

"Dude! Not even a day! And yet your cheating on her?! What's wrong with you?!" I slap my hand to his mouth, making him shut up.

"I swear I was trying to get out of the girl grip but she held me to her strong, I can't stop thinking that I kissed her back. I never meant to kiss her back, but she just forced me into that kiss. I don't want to lose Stacy again CC, I just got her back and I'm not planning to letting her go anytime" I heard a gasp. I turned and saw Stacy with her mouth open.

"Y-you c-cheated o-o-on m-me?" She stuttered. I stood up quickly.

"No Stacy, I wouldn't do that to you, yesterday I went for a drink, then I felt someone's arms going around my waist, me thinking it was you was hugging her back, until I notice it wasn't you. She started saying shit about me and her having a little fun. I told her to stop but she wouldn't, until she kissed me, I swear Stacy, I tried to get out of her grip but she hold on me tightly. Please, please Stacy forgive me. I never meant to hurt you, I don't want to lose you, I just got you back and I'm not planning on loosing you" she looked up at me with sadden eyes.

"I forgive you Andy" I smile and hugged her.

"I love you Stacy" I lean down to kiss her, she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

"I love you too Andy" I hugged her and then went to get ready for the concert.

I seriously don't want to lose her.

Stacy's POV

"On in 5!" We were now in sound check.

"You'll do great babe" I smile and kissed Andy.

"Stop being that lovely couple and let's get back to sound check" Seth said, enthusiasm in his voice, I chuckle and sing a little bit, checking my voice.

"On in 5...4...3...2...1 Go!" We all ran out on stage, fan screaming and chanting our names. I'm glad where I am. This is my dream that I always wanted.

Being in a band.

***

"Thank you San Antonio! You've been awesome today! Goodnight!" We ran off stage, took a water bottle and took a drag of it. When I finished, I was suddenly lift up, making me squeak. Soon I heard a deep laugh. Andy.

"Andy! Put me down!" He put me down and pouted.

"Your no fun" I chuckle and kissed his lips.

"That's not what you think yesterday!" We heard CC yell, I buried my face in Andy's chest. He chuckle, sending vibrations to my body.

"Yup" popping that 'p' I role my eyes and went back to the bus, BVB had a day off so they didn't perform today.

"Your lucky you got a day off"

"Yeah, I'm lucky, but you know what's the luckiest thing that happen to me?" I shook my head.

"You."

I blushed.

"Stop making me blush!" I whined.

"I love making you blush, you look so cute" I groan and stomp my foot on the ground. Accidentally making the bus kind of move.

"Damn girl you got a foot!" I heard Sam say. I role my eyes and put my head on Andy's shoulder.

"I'm bored and tired"

"From yesterday" I heard all of them mutter. I groan loudly and went to my bunk. I got in and lay there.

Soon I let darkness take over me.

Andy's POV

"You guys need to stop that" I said following Stacy to her bunk. When I got there I saw her curled into a tiny ball. I chuckle and kissed her cheek, knowing she's asleep.

I took the covers and put them on her, so she won't be cold, I got in with her and let the darkness take over me. Sending me to a lovingly, nicest dream I ever had.

______________________________________________________________________________

NO IDEAS!