Chapter 59 - Darkness..

NOTE: Just so you know, Shes playing as Stacy (I don't know her name, does someone know?) and a new COVER! YAY!

Stacy's POV

The tour has finally finished, we were now heading back to the US, back to California, my now four-months bump was showing a little more, I started to feel it moving around. Andy and I still don't know what's the genre, but we are going to find out the next week so we are excited about it.

"Babe, hurry up, we have to catch out flight" Andy said coming from behind me, wrapping his arms around me laying his hands on my bump, he put his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm almost ready, just this clothes, and I'm done" I said zipping up my luggage, turning around placing a peck on his cheek, before grabbing his hand along with luggage and started to walk where the rest of the guys were waiting for us.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Seth asked.

"Clothes, and... More clothes" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"We'll let's go then, don't want to be late"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Fuck I am tired, so goodnight" I said basically throwing myself on the bed, wrapping the covers around me since it was cold.

"Can I join?" Asked Andy, looking at me with his hands interlocked together, giving me those eyes.

"Of course" I moved a little, he laid in front of me, wrapping his around me, my head on his chest.

"I love you Stacy, so much you don't even know" he kissed my forehead making me smile. "And your dimples" I blushed and buried my face more into his chest. I slapped his arm playfully, making him chuckle.

"Stop" I whisper, I started feeling myself slowly faded into darkness, god I'm so suddenly tired.

"Stacy?" I put my hand on his arm, gripping like my life depend on him. "Stacy?" I felt him get up fast, but to me it was slow. He picked me up and carried me somewhere, I couldn't quite know where because I soon went into a deep darkness.

Andy's POV

"Stacy, please wake up" I said gripping on her hand tighter, I knew she wasn't even sleeping, she was un-conscious she was barely breathing, I put my hand on her bump, I felt my baby move, at lease her or him was giving me hope. "I can't lose any both of you" I whisper, going into full speed to the hospital.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"It looks like she was into a lot pressure, she hasn't rest enough, and it isn't good with her having a baby on the way, she just needs a lot rest and don't let her carry heavy stuff" I nodded at the doctor, staring down at Stacy, she looked so peaceful.

God, Stacy I told you, but you just have to be so fucking stubborn

I too knew that it wasn't her entire fault, she just wanted to make her fans happy.

"Alright, when will she wake up?" I asked.

"She would probably wake up in four hours"

"Thanks Doc" he nodded and left, I sat down on the chair, still gripping her hand, it was warm like always.

Now I had to take good care of her, and my baby, I'm going to become an over protective fiancé and dad. God it's so weird saying that, but yet exciting knowing that a little human is coming on its way.

**5 Hours Later**

"Wake up baby" I whined, putting my head on her baby bump, I started stroking it, whispering to it.

"When you come to this world, I am basically going to spoil you to death, I don't care if your a boy or a girl I'll still spoil you. I haven't seen you but I love you, I loved you since the day they told Mommy and I that you were coming on the way-" I was cut off but Stacy stirring.

"Stacy" she slowly open her eyes, but then closed them from the bright light.

"Where am I?" Her voice cracked, a little.

"At the hospital"

"Why?- oh wait I remember"

"Yeah and you need to rest and-"

"No, don't put that shit, I need to record for a new album and make music videos, no that's bullshit of course I can-"

"You can't if you do it'll hurt the baby too" she sighed and nodded.

"When do I get out?"

"Now"

"Then lets get the fuck out of here" I chuckle and gave her a light peck on the lips.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Yay! I finally update! Hope you guys like it! Also read my Other story! It's a Johnnie Guilbert LS! Please check it out, comment and vote also follow.

Follow me on Instagram !

Praying.for.light