Chapter 57 - Accidents and Stickam

Sorry I haven't update

Follow me on Instagram ! Praying.for.light

•*•*•*•*•*•*

Stacy's POV

Andy was next to me along with Jayden, on my lap was my laptop.

"So we just tell them to get on stickam?" Andy said, looking at his phone and my phone where he was on his Instagram and on my twitter. I nodded my head.

"Okay" I took my phone and started typing.

"Hey guys! Announcement! Get on stickam if you want to see Andy, Jayden and me!" I posted and almost instantly there were people getting on line.

"Posted"

"Yeah" I quickly got my laptop and went on Stickam, when I logged on, there was already a lot of people.

"Hi guys!" I said, giving a small wave at the camera, Andy and Jayden gave a wave.

"Oh my god! Look at Jayden! He's so cute!" I read, I gave a weird look, before looking at him, only to see him making his cute face. "I don't see anything cute, Jayden are they blind or something?" He glared at me, then looked at the box.

"No! You see! Everyone is saying that you're wrong and that I'm cute" I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Andy.

"Say hi babe"

"Hi babe"

"Just say hi"

"Hi" I chuckle and read the next question.

"Can you- did Jayden- how- okay guys, hold up,- Did Jayden got a new tattoo? Did you?"

"Yeah, I posted on Instagram and Twitter" immediately people were saying to show them. "Okay" he took off his shirt, revealing his six packed, I looked back and saw basically everyone was dying.

"Oh god! Stacy don't see that" Andy put his hand over my eyes blocking the view. I chuckle.

"She got a new tattoo too!" I moved Andy's hand away.

"I did?" He nodded.

"Yeah, the one on your back"

"Oh yeah" Andy moved closer to screen, Jayden pushed his head further, making Andy hit his nose. I laughed so hard, I almost felt the baby moved, but that's not possible because I'm only three months.

"You dickhead, and they say to show em'"

"Okay, first I need to take off my shirt" I started lifting it up, then remember that they don't know I'm pregnant and I'm kind of showing. "But I'm showing" I whisper to Andy.

"Then we shall tell them" I started to protest but of course he already said it. "Guys! Fucking amazing news! Stacy and I are going to be parents! The first BVB baby!" He made me stand up and pulled my shirt up, showing my three months belly. He turned me around so I was facing him and lightly kissed it. I smiled widely at him, before turning my back at them and showing them my tattoo, they were black wings, that almost covered my whole back.

"I got it like two months ago, I just forgot to mention it"

••••••

I stood on the speakers, smiling holding my mic close to my chest. On the corner of my eye I saw Andy with his arms crossed over his chest, I knew that he was pissed at me. But fuck I need this.

I wanted to jump but was now not so sure, I would do it if I was not pregnant, Andy saw and came took a hold of my waist, lifting me up, I jump, but during that I twisted my ankle, making me stumble. I wince in pain, but tried to ignore it.

"I fucking told you" he growled in my ear, clearly pissed at me. I pushed him and continue on singing ignoring the pain that's in my whole leg now.

Once the concert was over we went to the meet and greet, now Andy was not in here with me.

••••••

"Fuck my ankle, ow, you bitch!" I snared at Seth who was 'fixing' my ankle.

"Sorry we need to take you to a hospital"

"Whatever"

••••••

So now I'm using a cast, Andy was holding onto my forearm.

"I'm sorry-

"You should be, cause that little pain of yours could of hurt our baby, don't just think about your self Stacy,-"

"I know and I didn't! I'm sorry it won't happen again-

"And it won't because we're going home-

"Fuck off Andy this is my tour not yours so you have no rights on deciding this" I spat at him, I know that I shouldn't have done what I did and he has every right to be mad at me but he can't just go and cancel the tour.

"Then I don't know why I'm here with you" he let me go and walked away.

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

I'm sorry it sucks.