Chapter 14 - Thunder

FOR NOW MY FRIEND IS GIVING ME SOME IDEAS! SO YAH! ENJOY!

Stacy's POV

They said that 'there would be a storm around 3' it was already 4 and nothing is happening. It was time for us to be on stage. I walk out on stage and the crowd screamed. Which made me smile.

"Are you ready to fucking rock!?" They scream louder.

"Good! This song is call Unholy!" We all playing. I decided to do some head bang with the rest of my band. I stand up in one of the small speakers, right when I did my first head bang there was a loud thunder, which made everyone scream and started jumping. I kept on doing it.

I stopped and then saw rain pouring like mad. We stopped and went to the next song which was Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. They came to only the instruments.

"I want everyone to put their hands up!" Every did and I took the mic again.

"Now! I'm going to go in there and you guys are going to hold me! But don't fucking strangle me!" They all scream and I went. The security guards came to help me. When I step on the ground the guards pick me up and I was now being hold up by hands of my fans. With rain pouring down. I started crawling. Then stop and sang.

We are breathin'

While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)

I held the mic up for everyone to sing which they did.

And leave us alone.

The liars cheatin',

Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)

I screamed the part 'Go' and through my whole body at the back, only being hold up by the fans.

And now you're on your own.

They sang the last part and I smile. I started going back to stage soaking wet. I got to stage and smile at the guys which they return.

We did some other songs. Soon we finished.

"Thank you! New York! You guys are fucking amazing! Good night!" We ran off, Ben came up to me and hug me.

"Ben! I'm getting you wet!" I whined. He chuckle. Okay now I realize that sounded wrong.

"I don't care you did great and what you did there is fucking amazing!" I blush.

"Thanks" I said then went to the bus to get change. If you were wondering 'wasn't she at New York already?' Yes I was but we are still here, since this is our first venue then we are up to Ohio, Arizona, Florida, etc.

I walked out and put some comfortable clothes. I walk out and saw all the guys there. Yes BVB was still with us they will have their bus in the next venue. Since its already there.

"Hey!" All the guys said. I sat next to Ben who put his arm around my shoulder. I smile at him then the guys.

"Hey guys"

"You did fucking great on stage! Best part was when you went to crowd being held by fans" I chuckle.

"Thanks, I always wanted to do that" they all laugh and I buried my head on Ben's chest. They all 'aww' I just flip them off. Soon there was another fucking loud thunder. I squeal and cuddle more with Ben. I like and don't at the same time the thunders.

"You scare?" Ben whisper in my ear.

"Kind of. It's just that I like it but at the same time I don't and it does scares me" he laughs quietly.

"It'll be okay" he kissed my cheek lightly. Making me blush. He chuckles. I groan.

"Stop" I whined. He did it again. I groan again. By now I'm red like a potato. I buried my head on the other person not even looking who was it. The person chuckle. Deep chuckle. I look up and saw none other than Andy. I groan again and sat next to Jayden and buried my head on his neck. He laugh and wrap his arms around me protectively.

"I'm taking a nap!" I said standing up and walking to the bunks.

"Me too, wake me up guys, which is tomorrow since we didn't go on stage today" I heard Ben said. I sigh. Why do I have to like him?

I went in my bunk and laid there. I heard someone cloning on the top bunk, just below mines. I open the curtains and saw Ben.

"Sorry" I shook my head.

"Don't, I was just curious who was it" he smiles and went to his bunk. I close the curtain again and soon fell asleep.