||84||

Everyone was sat tense.

We were all looking over reports and information gathered over time.

"Nothing helpful in these papers either," Shikaku sighed. I stood up from my seat behind the desk and clicked my neck and arms.

"We've been sat doing this for ages," I sighed, "not even the smallest bit of information was found. I'm starting to think we won't find anything useful here."

"We can't give up yet," the raikage's assistant told me as I sat back down and dove right back into my scrolls and papers.

"Don't you think we should relay this information back to the Hokage and raikage?" Lady Katsuyu asked.

"Not yet, the two of them decided to leave me in charge here so I'll handle the situation. Besides, I don't want to bother them, they need to concentrate on stopping Naruto and Lord B," Shikaku replied. I placed my arms on the table and rested my head on them, looking between everyone and everything.

"But that's the thing, you see, Lady Tsunade has already--" Lady Katsuyu tried to tell him something but Shikaku just interrupted her.

"I'm already looking over the data right now, it's imperative that I come up with a solution right away so please let me focus," Shikaku interrupted, his voice raised slightly.

"Stubborn old man," I grumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Well you're an old man, and you're acting extremely stubborn. Lady Katsuyu was trying to relay information to you and you just interrupted her," I sighed my eyes trained on the paper in front of me. Something was catching my eye. I picked it up and read over the information.

Nope, it was nothing.

Shikaku huffed and went back to his work.

°🥀°

"Shikaku, I found something," I said, passing him a sheet. His eyes gazed back and forth over the sheet before he closed his eyes in thought. Obviously battling himself and coming up with all possible outcomes.

"This really is the only possible way," he finally opened his eyes and nodded, "according to this data. Naruto can sense hostility when in nine tails chakra mode. He'll be able to see through white zetsu's transformation jutsu. In addition, we can have Naruto create shadow clones to counter white zetsu on every battle field at once."

It's a bit straining for him though...

"But if we delay any longer, then I'm afraid there will be no chance of turning back. But there's one big problem..." Shikaku trailed off.

"This is a war with the purpose of protecting Naruto, a jinchuriki," the raikage's assistant reminded us, "so if we throw him into battle, then we'd be getting our purpose all twisted and backwards. I really don't think that Lord Raikage would ever allow us to use such a strategy."

"Yes, that's true," Shikaku nodded.

"Oh I don't know..." I trailed off, "Naruto can be a pretty stubborn guy and when you let him talk, oh-hoh is he even more stubborn than before."

"Well... You see that lord raikage not agreeing doesn't seem like an issue anymore," Lady Katsuyu informed them, "Naruto has been allowed to go to the battle field. I'll explain everything."

We all sat in silence as Lady Katsuyu explained the whole fight between Lord Raikage, Lord Killer B and Naruto, until Lady Tsunade jumped in and started talking with the Raikage to allow Naruto to be freed and allowed to fight. Eventually it ended with Naruto leaving to go to the battle field alone.

"So we can't communicate with Naruto either," I grumbled, "why didn't you go with him Lady Katsuyu?"

"He ran off faster than I could catch him," she told me. I sighed and nodded.

"You heard all that, Inoichi?" I called down to the Yamanakas.

"Yes!" he called back.

"Quickly relay the message to Kakashi Hatake and Might Guy, I'm sure they most definitely should know the most out of everyone on the field," I told them.

"You're right, after all Naruto is Kakashi's student," Shikaku agreed, "send out a message to them. Then send a message to as many of the units as you can get a message out to."

"On it!" Inoichi replied with a determined tone.

I nodded and stood back up, stretching before jumping down to my place beside C at the sphere.

I let out a deep breath before linking. My sight taken over by the spheres viewing again.