⚠️Under Construction⚠️

As per my announcement, Cold Eyes is undergoing its first (and hopefully only) edit round.

We're going to be getting rid of those cringe ass things my younger teen self decided was perfect 😅

Edits begin: 2nd Nov 2023

So if you start reading around that time, be aware you may come across some chapter inconsistencies or some awkward flows from one chapter to the following one. This is normal, it's just because I'm editing, from start to finish, whole chapters. It's likely the story may slightly differ from its original written line as well so don't be too worried about that.

I'd also like to mention, it's been a fat minute since I watched or read anything Naruto related so if, in the new version of chapters, there's some not so correct info, do point it out to me. Last thing I want is terrible inaccuracies because I decided rewatching the whole show to edit wasn't really something I wanted to do nor really felt I did have the time to do.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope I can give justice to this fic for you without making you lose something you enjoyed :)

- 101

06/02/24 update: goddamn I respect you all for actually understanding what in the hell was happening in these chapters because I fr have no idea what is going on. Thought I wouldn't have to rewatch the show while rewriting because like how bad could it have been? Really... really bad. I am now rewatching the show so its taking a lot longer than I initially expected to edit this because I do not have the time to rewatch ahaha... but I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can and should you want, I have saved the original chapters on a separate thing so if you want me to reupload the old chapters again as a separate book then I totally will :') Anyway... onto episode...???