||13||

Edited: 29/03/24
Reupload: 30/03/23

°🥀°

Old (left) – New (right)
¬ Vine Cage (landscape jutsu) = Vine Ensnarement Jutsu
¬ Natural Hearing (tree dance) = Leaf Whisper Jutsu
¬ Root Grab (landscape jutsu) = Root Snare Jutsu
¬ Steel whip (tree dance) = Steal Whip Jutsu
¬ Natural surveillance (tree dance) = Natural Surveillance Jutsu
¬ Plant army (tree dance) = Plant Army Jutsu
¬ Liana clones (tree dance) = Liana Clone Jutsu
¬ Shallow plant (landscape jutsu) = Plant Phasing Jutsu
¬ Tree tracking (landscape jutsu) = Tree Tracking
¬ Tracking tools = Tracking tools

°🥀°

"More intruders," Black Zetsu spoke up.

If it was Guy and his team before then this time it can only be one group of people.

Naruto. Kakashi. Sakura. Some sand shinobi.

They're coming.

I couldn't help but to smile knowing who was coming.

"What're you smiling at down there?" Deidara asked with a glare before throwing a kunai down at me, just skimming the side of my leg. I barely felt the sting amongst the burning in my body so it went almost unnoticed by me, had I not looked at it, I likely probably wouldn't have known that it skimmed me at all.

"You can throw as many kunai as you want but that won't change the fact that I know they're going to beat your asses," I sneered at him, barely holding myself up before dropping to the floor again.

"You didn't cover your tracks very well, did you, Deidara?" Pain asked, giving him a glare as he ignored my comment.

"Well— as I said, the jinchuriki host seemed more powerful than we thought," he said awkwardly, trying to cover up his mistake with an excuse.

"You're a bumbler and a fool, your methods are too crude for any secret operation," Sasori insulted his partner without even a moment of hesitation.

"Crude?" Deidara questioned looking away with a huff, "those clumsy traps of yours were hardly subtle, my friend."

"Why you—" Sasori started, clearly irritated.

"Stop bickering amongst yourselves. Focus on the jutsu," Pain interrupted.

While they're distracted, this is my chance to get one of my little plant guys out of here and find someone, anyone, to tell them where we are specifically. I managed to put my hands together and make a small hand sign.

"Plant army jutsu," I whisper, thinking of one little plant man. It popped up out the ground next to me and I told it to go to the entrance by using my body language alone as best I could. It seemed to understand what I wanted and wobbled all the way over there and slid through a crack in the wall without being noticed. I let out a small breath of relief and dropped back down to the floor.

"Natural Surveillance Jutsu," I whispered again, transferring my sight to the plant outside, I winced under the sudden light from the sun but quickly got past it. I don't want to look up to see Gaara in pain anymore. So being blind in my own body is fine for now, not that I really need to see anything in there at that particular moment anyway.

"Now then, who to send this time," Pain pondered.

"Me!" Hidan persisted, "this time it must be me!"

"This time a leaf shinobi should do," Black Zetsu spoke up, if I remember this scene from the show, I'm pretty sure that Itachi glanced over at him with a clearly displeased look on his face. Oh how I wish I could've seen that first.