Their Meeting

Hey, guys, because we're almost at 450k reads I thought I'd give you a little chapter on how Yue, Sugina and y/n ended up meeting.

°🥀°
7 years old_

"What did I tell you about sliding down the banisters, y/n?!" dad shouted at me as I hopped off the edge of the railing and skipped off the bottom step.

"Don't know," I shrugged, "I keep forgetting."

He flicked my forehead and sighed.

"You're just like your--"

"Mother when she was my age," I rolled my eyes and backed away, "how many times have I heard that one?"

"It's true. You're so troublesome, it hurts," he sighed before looking around, "I'm going to have some business partners here in a couple hours, can you make yourself scarce for maybe three or four hours?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I'll go on an adventure around the town."

"Just don't get lost, that's the last thing I need today," he turned, "I'll see you later then."

"Bye," I waved and turned, heading out of the house and beginning my walk through the town, "where should I go?"

I let out a small hum as I looked around before my gaze caught the ice rink that mum used to take me to before she died.

"Should I..?" I paused and stared at it a moment before shaking my head, "nah.. Or..? Nah.."

I turned and began to walk away before shouting caught my attention.

"Skating is a girls sport."

"You're such a little girl."

"Man up will you?"

"You're so embarrassing to be around."

Pausing again, I looked over to see a boy my age with a skating boots bag slung over his shoulder.

He was surrounded by a group of slightly older boys, all pushing him around.

"Hey!" I marched over to them and glared, "leave him alone. Skating isn't a girly sport. It's for everyone! Go get a life and stop bullying him."

"Ugh-- it's the rich brat," one of them muttered before looking to the boy, "we'll be back."

They all ran away and I looked to the boy.

"Are you OK?" I asked, offering him a small smile.

"Y-yeah... Thank you for h-helping me," the boy smiled shyly back before looking around and then grabbing the strap of his bag tighter, "a-are they gone?"

"Yep," I nodded, "What's your name? I'm y/n."

"Yue," he replied.

"Well, Yue, I'm heading to the rink, want to come with?" I asked, he looked around again before nodding, "well then let's go."

I turned on my heels and continued walking towards the ice rink, humming slightly to myself as I walked, Yue trailed silently behind me.

He's like a terrified sheep.

Sighing, I pushed the door of the ice rink open and held it for the shy boy behind me.

"Oh! Yue! Y/n! Here for training?" the owner asked as we both paid entrance and I nodded.

"And to pass some time. Dad's got some important people over," I told her, perching on the edge of a bench and beginning to swap my shoes to my skating boots.