||52||

"Good morning, y/n!" Lady Tsunade walks into my room, her eyes widen as my dishevelled look, "darling, you're very beautiful, but this look just doesn't compliment you..."

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" I asked bitterly, "it wasn't a very good one."

"Now, I'm not known for my jokes am I?" she asked as Shizune entered the room with some clothes, "I'll be discharging you today. Take these clothes and get changed. Lady Temari and Lord Kankuro are leaving the village soon so if you want to catch up with them I'd be quick because last I saw them, they were about half way to the gates with the good bye group."

I looked at her confused. She just winked at me as Shizune passed me the clothes. I smiled knowing what she meant.

I need to fix everything. Be the y/n that I am and not that cold heartless beast of a human that I hate.

She and Shizune leave and I change before sprinting down the stairs and stumbling at the doorway of the hospital before picking myself up and running in the direction of the gate.

"Please still be there. Please still be there," I muttered as I sped around the corner to see a large group of people waving the sand ninja off.

"Temari! Kankuro!" I shouted as loud as I could. Everyone turned around to face me. I'd stopped about mid way away from the group and the first few shops of the village.

Taking a deep breath I looked at them sadly.

"I was an idiot. A cold heartless jerk. I treat you like a person who'd just broken one of my best friends hearts... at least there aren't any ponds around here or I'd throw myself in..." I shouted the beginning but muttered the bit about the pond.

"What're you saying?" Kankuro spat at me.

"I'm a stubborn brat who lets her mouth run way too easily... and I'm sorry. I regret everything. I should've spilled who I really was ages ago. Not going to lie, it wasn't because I didn't trust you, it was more because I was scared how you guys were going to react and I didn't want to loose you guys, especially not Gaara but... it would seem I've already lost him," I apologised.

The two of them shared a look before they both smiled at me amused.

"Well, you'd never loose us," Kankuro assures me.

"Are you coming to help us smack some sense into our little brother?" Temari asked, "he's always been an idiot."

I fake gasped.

"Should you be talking bad about Lord Kazekage?" I asked jokingly, we laughed.

"Come on! It's a three day journey, are you coming or not?" Temari asked, I started walking towards them and nodded. Then I remembered something and turned around, I spotted Sakura and approached her.

I pulled her into an awkward hug.

"Sorry. You're right. I'd be ashamed and disgusted to be my friend as well if I were you. Uh-- forgive me?" I apologised, she looked at me surprised but hugged back before letting me go.

"You're forgiven. Now go get your guy!" she exclaimed. I felt my face heat up against my will.

"Stop it!" I shouted, flustered again.

"The cheeks don't lie~" Ino said in a sing song voice as she poked them. I growled and pulled the collar of my shirt up to my face and walked quickly to Temari and Kankuro who instantly started poking and teasing me.

Oh man is this going to be a long walk back.

"Are you willing to let Sunagakure become your real home?" Temari asked. Home?

"Definitely," I replied, nodding. She smiled but then continued to tease me. I sighed and kept my face hidden, trying to not give her the satisfaction that she was winning at this game she was playing.