||85||

I yawned and leaned back in my place a bit.

I'm 100% ready to just fall asleep right here, right now.

"I'm back!" Lady Tsunade's voice echoed through the room along with the clipping of her heals on the stone floor.

I looked up to where the desk was to see the Sannin walking in.

"Those white things impersonating our troops are causing havoc amongst them. Perhaps it's too big a coincidence but I think it's perfect timing to let Naruto go," she announced as she reached the table and took her seat again. The raikage following slowly behind.

"I agree," Shikaku stood from where he was sat and stepped out of the way.

I zoned out after that. I was following Naruto and Killer B. Watching as they ran towards the battle field. Naruto's chakra was immense. Crazy. Bright.

Shikaku came back down to Inoichi after a while and started communicating with someone through the Yamanaka clans jutsu.

"Naruto and Lord Killer B are rendezvousing with another group of allied shinobi forces shinobi!" I announced loudly as chakra started spinning in Naruto's palm, "its a white zetsu army in disguise! Naruto has tracked them down!"

Everyone grew wide smiles as they listened to what I was telling them.

"They're...combining?" I watched as the zetsus all merged into one big guy and then Naruto do something strange, "no worries, Naruto summoned a frog. It's all good."

"Y/n!"

"Yes! I know! Naruto has sent out his shadow clones. Multishadow clone jutsu is in effect. Announce to everyone to watch out for him and be cautious not to attack him!" I announced as thousands of Naruto's chakras went sprinting away in different directions.

"Lord Gaara's unit and the Tsuchikage are engaging with the reanimated kage!" C announced.

Gaara's PoV

I looked down on the familiar dark red headed man in the dark robes.

"Father," I called out, "it's been a while."

"Yes, Gaara, but where is Shukaku?" my father called back up. Of course. He wants to know what happened to his ultimate weapon?

The only thing he can associate me with is Shukaku.

I narrowed my eyes slightly at him.

"He is long gone," I replied, "and I am no longer the jinchuriki that you created, father."

Yes.

I am much more powerful now.

I have control over my actions.

The sand shifted under my feet as we stared at each other. Finally my father's expression changed to one of undiluted shock.

"You're no longer a jinchuriki, Gaara?" he asked, his voice holding clear anger, "what do you mean?!"

I took a deep breath in as I remembered the events.

"Some time ago, those who now control you, removed Shukaku from me. They also killed me during the process," I explained, forcing myself to hold no emotion. I remembered it all too vividly. The moment the jutsu was called out. The moment I was lifted from the ground. The moment that I saw y/n being beaten up below me.

I clenched my fists as I remembered her pain. I could hear it in her voice, see it in her moves, but she didn't stop, not until her body forced her to stop.

"But thanks to the assistance of granny Chiyo and my friends,I was revived and I still live even to this day. Along with my siblings, my village and the girl I love the most," I informed him. He scoffed and glared.

"You mean Granny Chiyo did that for you?! Wait-- hold on, you said friends? And the girl you love most? Are you telling me that you have actually created those bonds?! Someone actually loves you enough to date you?!" father shouted up at me. I glared. My whole life father has been stopping me from creating the bonds I should have had.

And I'm surprised too. I'm surprised that y/n loves me. But I love her so much, I never want to see her hurt at all.

"You really thought he'd go this far without having any friends? He's a kid, they're supposed to have friends," the second mizukage chuckled slightly. If only you knew the loneliness I went through. I didn't get a friend until the chunin exams all those years ago.

Naruto.

"Six," I reminded him, "you made six attempts to kill me. Each time my fear and hatred of you increased. But I no longer harbour any hatred towards you, father. Now I'm able to understand why you did it."

He stayed silent.

I battled with myself on if I should say what I will next.

"I am the Kazekage, it is a leaders duty to eliminate any threats that come towards their village. We must protect it," I told him, deciding that I would tell him that I took his empty seat behind the kazekage desk.

"What did you say?" father asked, his face now wearing a remorseful shock, "You're...the kazekage?"

"And that's not all of it," the tsuchikage...uh living third tsuchikage chimed in, "he's also been positioned as the chief of the allied shinobi forces' main battle regiment. Despite his young age, he not only calls himself a kage, but he also has the respect of all the other kage as well."

I smiled mentally.

For some reason I'm getting a lot of satisfaction from crushing my father's dream world of keeping me as a weapon. Forcing me to be kept under lock and key. Caging me. But now, I'm free and I'm destroying all those thoughts and dreams of my naïve fathers.

"Now it all makes sense," the second tsuchikage muttered almost inaudiably, "I thought it was odd that I sensed chakra types from all different villages mixed together. Just image shinobi all united in a allied force!"

"Well apparently what you lack in eyebrows you more than make up with charisma," the second mizukage said, I felt my irritance grow at his comment about my eye brows, "hm, come to think of it, I'm just the same."

Oh really?

Please do explain...