||33||

Edited: 03/05/24
Reuploaded: 03/05/24

°🥀°

Old (left) – New (right)
¬ Vine Cage (landscape jutsu) = Vine Ensnarement Jutsu
¬ Natural Hearing (tree dance) = Leaf Whisper Jutsu
¬ Root Grab (landscape jutsu) = Root Snare Jutsu
¬ Steel whip (tree dance) = Steal Whip Jutsu
¬ Natural surveillance (tree dance) = Natural Surveillance Jutsu
¬ Plant army (tree dance) = Plant Army Jutsu
¬ Liana clones (tree dance) = Liana Clone Jutsu
¬ Shallow plant (landscape jutsu) = Plant Phasing Jutsu
¬ Tree tracking (landscape jutsu) = Tree Tracking
¬ Tracking tools = Tracking tools

°🥀°

"Now Temari!" I called out to her.

I heard a loud thud on the ground and then focused my chakra into my feet to stop me from flying away as Temari's attack came cutting past me and to the two assassins.

They groaned as they stood back up but didn't back down.

"Before we fight properly and the other ninja get involved," I started, my voice echoing around us, "tell me, what the hell does all this mean?"

They knew what I meant. I knew that they knew. I also knew that they'd been through the leaf village's relentless questioning just by the state of their outwardly appearances. Question is, how the hell did they get free?

They just smirked.

"It means you're a rogue ninja of your own home, the place you're supposed to lead!" Hyoni shouted at me very clearly amused, before running forward with a large ball of fire in his hand. I didn't move. He got closer, his smile of success becoming larger and larger until he reached me, and I simply dodged him and kicked him over to the leaf ninja who looked like they were itching to fight the man in front of them.

He should've just given me a simple explanation rather than whatever that was.

Idiot.

3rd Person PoV

Y/n yawned and slouched into her stance as Desto came flying towards her, kicking up at her head, she blocked and quickly glanced over him, noticing his opening at the lower abdomen, and throwing a punch straight at it. He hunched over before regaining his breath and strength and then moved to send a punch at her face, she caught his fist and then flipped him over her shoulder.

"H-how?" he asked, his breath knocked out of him.

"I am the champion of martial arts back at home, you really think I'm not going to be able to defend myself?" her usual mask separating the two worlds slipped slight as she glared down at the man. Before realising what she'd said and let out an irritated grumble.

As she was distracted, Desto managed to stand up quickly and started doing hand signs.

"Fire style: dragon flame bomb!" he shouted before breathing out a strong stream of fire towards y/n. She stared forward in mild shock, quickly realising that she wouldn't be fast enough to dodge enough to reduce the injuries to minor and her plants would've likely just made the flames worse upon acting as some form of food for them. So, she just sighed and threw her arms up, bracing for the inevitably very painful impact that was coming for her.

That was until she remembered that ninja are able to use multiple style of jutsu if they had the right affinity and mentally begged the universe to let her also have a water affinity and began to do a series of hand signs that she'd seen in the show to try and protect herself.

"Can't do anything but try," she mumbled putting her hands together. Tiger - snake - rat- snake - tiger.

"Water style: water wall!" she called out quickly, closing her eyes knowing that her new jutsu's always seemed to be delayed when using them for the first time. And also just partially worried that what would hit her next wouldn't be the cool relief of learning she did, in fact, have a second affinity to water and instead be the burning realisation that fire is a dick move in a fight.