||29||

Edited: 03/05/24
Reuploaded: 03/05/24

°🥀°

"Lady Tsunade, thank you for granting our visit," Temari smiled at the lady in front of us. She looks exactly the same as she did in the series.

This is awesome.

"Yes, thank you, Lady Tsunade," I agreed with a swift nod and a kind smile, making sure to keep myself respectful despite my excitement to meet the woman in front of me.

"No problem, allow me to introduce myself," she stood up and walked around her desk, sticking her hand out to me, "My name is Tsunade, I'm the Hokage and one of the Sannin of the leaf. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled, shaking her hand, "my name is f/n l/n. I am pleased to finally meet you!"

Her eyes widened and she quickly rushed behind her desk and grabbed a book before flipping frantically through the pages and raised it, looking between me and the page.

"Lady y/n?" she asked, I shared a confused look with Temari again, "Temari, Shizune, come see if you agree with me."'

They both move around to where Tsunade was stood, looking over her shoulder curiously and then gasping. I frowned and took the book and looked at the page.

"No way.... that's me!" I exclaimed in shock, I read the description.

'Lady f/n l/n,
Last seen running away from home after being threatened by assassins who in turn followed her later.
Lord (your father) and Lady (your mother) hope and pray desperately that their daughter is returned to them.
If seen, escort to the village (home town/city)'

"What is this? I am so confused..." I mumbled, reading the information back and forth, my violin case started getting heavy as my confusion increased, so I placed it down and looked up at the three with wide eyes, "you mean to say I have family here?"

"You mean you don't know?" Shizune asked.

Thank you amnesia role, you will once again save my ass.

"I lost my memories in an attack against my life a while ago" I lied, "I woke up in a tree to be attacked by those annoying— wait! Those annoying guys! Temari!"

She was watching me pretty suspiciously.

Uh—I didn't expect her to look at me like that of all people. It caught my off guard for a moment but I quickly swallowed down my shock and forced myself to keep going along with my lie as flawlessly as I possibly could.

"We can get information out of them!" I exclaimed, the thing I was saying finally dawned on her and she nodded and then shook her head.

"Lady Tsunade, may I request we keep this information low and have your people work out what is happening? In the meantime, y/n, you should just continuing like you would've with or without this strange twist in fate," Temari suggested, looking around the room. Tsunade nodded and Shizune smiled.

Huh?

"Yes. That would be the best course of action," Tsunade agreed before passing Temari a key, "your usual room is ready for the two of you."

No—

"Thank you," Temari thanked her before turning around, she grabbed my violin case and then my wrist and started dragging me away assumedly to the 'usual room'.

Wait—

Hold on—

°🥀°