||25||

Edited: 02/05/24
Reuploaded: 03/05/24

°🥀°

Kankuro's PoV

This is beginning to frustrate me beyond any semblance of what I thought was frustrating in the past. There's still been no trace of y/n.

Even with aid from the hidden leaf, we found nothing. We weren't any better off without them either.

We just couldn't find her and it's really frustrating the life out of me.

Our last resort was to try find her through the eyes of others around the world and so, Gaara, Temari, and me have been in Gaara's office reading letters and reports from people from all over. So far... there's been nothing of substance.

"Lord Kazekage!" one of the younger guards appeared between me and Temari.

"Yes?" Gaara asked. His eyes had darker circles than usual, and he was paler than I think I've ever seen him. His clothes were dishevelled, and he looked worried, stressed, and frustrated all at the same time.

"A suspicious person is approaching the village. Lord Baki has requested yours, Lady Temari's and Lord Kankuro's presence immediately," he told him before quickly excusing himself and leaving again. We all shared a glance before quickly moving out of the office. I grabbed black ants scroll on my way out, Temari grabbed her fan and Gaara well, Gaara did whatever Gaara does.

We reached the wall and jumped up to where Baki was stood watching.

"What is it?" I asked, squinting, and looking in the horizon to see a figure, indeed approaching us, and quickly at that.

"It's a person, dummy," Temari replied.

"We have no time for your snarky comments, Temari," I snapped at her. She just glared before we focused on the person.

The closer they came the more and more I realised who it was and in one moment, I suddenly felt relaxed for the first time in days.

Your PoV

My sleep became heavy again.

My body stiff and aching.

I swear, if I wake up in the Naruto world and I'm running away from some crazy ass murderers again, I'm going to be incredibly angry. No more than that! Universe, don't go playing the same tricks for the second time!

I opened my eyes slowly and cautiously to see myself not being perused but I was sleeping in a tree like it was nothing. My waking up suddenly made me very unsteady up here and I quickly began to wobble—whoa—

Before I could fall, I pushed myself off the side and jumped down. Once I'd landed safely on the forest floor, I noticed my violin case sitting at the roots. I smiled as I knelt down in front of it.

Honestly, it was a guess to see if it would come with me and now that I know it does, I now know I could possibly bring other stuff with me in the future?

No, no, slow down now, y/n. Slow down. Just focus for now, check if it's damaged before you get too excited about it.

"I'm glad it came with me!" I smiled as I opened the case up to see my violin and bow there. Safe, secure, and in one piece.

I breathed out sigh of relief at that before looking up and around me and suddenly feeling a surge of happiness rush through me. I'm so happy to be back here. Over the past month back at home, I've just felt out of place. It didn't feel like home anymore... I don't know but what I do know is I never want to leave again. Let me stay in Sunagakure from now on, please...