||63||

I arrived at the leaf village within four days. It took longer because I... got lost but managed to find my way back onto the road.

"Y/n, thanks for coming but I should warn you, Naruto isn't here," Tsunade told me, "he's training on Mount Myoboku."

So the time has come.

"I see, well I'll go dump my stuff in my house and I'll just wander around then," I told her, she smiled and nodded but then I got an idea. I've watched Pains attack on the village so I have information. But I can't give them too much that makes them suspicious.

"Can I help out with anything? There were rumours that you brought in an akatsuki," I asked her, she looked at me shocked, "I have a high chakra count and I can force it to search for answers more than most."

"Maybe.." she pulled out a pole.

"A chakra rod?" I frowned, she looked at me closely as I "tested" it. My hand started glowing pink and the rod started to react to the chakra.

"It's a receiver rod," I nodded to myself, praising myself for remembering what those were, "if someone were to use these, they'd have to use it on a dead body because one of these in a living one and all your chakra can be sucked out in one quick move."

She just looked at me curiously.

"That's about all I can get from it. I'd say having one doubles the chakra but having more it makes the chakra almost if not as high as a tailed beasts chakra," I told her before sighing, "anyway I'll be off now."

After leaving her office I went to the usual hotel room the sand siblings use and threw my bags down before walking out into the village again.

I was walking through the village when a loud explosion sounded not too far away from where I was walking.

"What was that?"

"Are we under attack?"

"We should check that out and fast."

I frowned.

The attack has begun? So soon?

Just as I was about to investigate, someone screamed, alerting me to the sudden appearance of a giant, orange and black centipede with a chakra rod going through its head.

It was going after a little girl.

Quickly, I jumped in front of her and looked up, four large roots shot up from around me and impaled the centipede.

"Are you OK?" I asked the girl, she looked terrified.

"Thank you so much," a lady ran over and scooped the girl up.

"Get to the evacuation places," I told everyone in the streets, they all started running and I was about to jump away when I found myself pinned to the wall by my neck.

"Where is Naruto Uzumaki?" a voice asked, I winced and looked at the person holding me. Orange hair, an akatsuki cloak.

"I-I don't k-know," I managed to choke out.

"Well then I have no use for you," they say harshly before going to impale me but was stopped by..

"Kakashi?" I asked, he nodded and I was dropped to the ground. I quickly moved so I was behind him.

"Don't tell me to leave because I'm not going to," I quickly told Kakashi before he could push me away, he just nodded and the fight began.

An explosion wiped out the area quickly and myself and Kakashi both jumped out of the way.

"Magnetism," I muttered, the pain we were looking at was the one with the magnetism jutsu.

"Kakashi!" I got his attention, "this guy has a magnetic jutsu. I believe they'll be able to attract and push away any kind of attack coming their way. But there should be a time stop between attacks."

I made sure not to give too much information or it'll look pretty weird. He just nodded and he jumped into action just as another pain appeared.

It's the explosion guy.

I wrapped myself up in vines just as an explosion came my way. When they fell down I saw Kakashi being pushed back by magnet pain.

I caught him and moved out the way of both of them just as Choji and his father (+ team) appeared, crushing explosion pain into the ground quickly.

"Kakashi and... Y/n? Why're you here?" Choji asked.

"I'm visiting," I replied, "but I feel like my holiday just got a bit more exciting."

He shot me a smile before they started testing out my theory, all the weapons shot to the magnet pain was repelled and myself, Kakashi, Choji and his father all jumped behind a rock far away from the pain and the now dead bodies of chojis fathers squad.

"The pain on the ground used explosions. The pain still standing uses magnet like attacked, attracting and repelling whatever he wants," I informed the two Akimichis. They nodded.

"5 seconds," Kakashi says, "it's a five second wait between each attack."

"5 seconds of weakness. 5 seconds for us to attack," I nodded, "well then we need to figure out a plan. Any ideas?"

"Your vines? Is that the only natural form you have?" Choji asked me, I shook my head.

"Roots, vines and leaves, why?" I replied.

"What if you tunnel underground," Choji suggested.

"And then lay out a trap for the Pain," Kakashi finished.

"Interesting idea," Chojis father nodded, ruffling his sons hair, "good work Choji."

"Thanks Pa," Choji grinned as Kakashi started explaining a plan.

After getting the idea I jumped back a few paces, suddenly being noticed by magnet pain. I sent a thick root under the ground and then laid out chains just below the surface, giving each end to an Akimichi as they got into position and Kakashi went into my tunnel while I just moved to the middle.

"You're going to fight me alone?" magnet asked, I nodded.

"I heard you killed Master Jiraiya," I replied, the magnet nodded and then started approaching me.

"And you're next!" he shouted just as Kakashi came shooting out the ground with a lightning attack. Choji and his father came rolling in as two giant boulders, the magnet pain just repelled all the attacks, Choji and his father pulled on the chains when they separated, catching the pain in our trap.

I smirked as small vines started climbing up his legs, he looked fairly confused.

Kakashi went to hit him again but the pain had other ideas.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed as my vines quickly started wrapping around my body, Chojis father jumped in front of him and Kakashi tried to do something just as we were all pushed away by an extremely strong push, I felt as my body was thrown somewhere but it felt like I was falling for ages.

When I finally landed, my vines unravelled and I hit my head pretty hard against the floor below me.