||69||

"Yes!" I shouted, jumping from roof to roof, "I'm so freaking happy to be free!"

"You're over exaggerating a bit don't you think?" Temari asked as she jumped beside me, Kankuro and Gaara were following behind us.

"Definitely not, I've been stuck in that stuffy room for 3 freaking weeks," I replied, stopping and dropping onto my butt while looking over the village from the roof of the building.

"By the way," I spoke up as the three sat next to me, "You're going to the five kage summit or whatever its called aren't you?"

"Yeah," Kankuro nodded.

"Great, I'm going to be stuck with Baki for however long it'll take," I grumbled to myself in annoyance.

"Actually, we're supposed to have 2 guards but we're allowed more under certain circumstances," Gaara told me, "I'll just say that we have to watch out for you because someone's after you or something."

"I mean technically, people are after me," I shrugged, Temari pinched my ear and pulled me back, "ow-- Temari! What the heck?"

"It's not something to be proud of," she growled at me.

"Who said I'm proud?" I growled back, "if anything it's a pain in the ass!"

"Yeah yeah," she rolled her eyes and released me, "either way you're coming with us."

"Awesome, when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow so get ready because it'll be a long journey," Kankuro told me, I sighed and nodded.

"I should make..." I trailed off, standing up again and muttering things to myself.

I should make tracking stuff so I can find them if anything happens, likewise with them because if I remember correctly, Sasuke appears at some point and causes a ruckus.

"Stop muttering to yourself, people will start to think you've gone mad," Gaara poked my side and I jumped away.

"No. Tickling." I said, "and I don't care what people think of me, it's just anther opinion anyway. Who cares? As long as the people you care for have some kind of respect for you then you should be fine."

They gave me an amused expression.

"Let's go home, it's getting late," Kankuro suggested as Temari crept towards me, every step she took, I took one away.

"Sure thing," I replied, eyeing Temari suspiciously as she got closer and closer to me by the moment, "stop that Temari."

"Stop what?" she asked weirdly.

"That," I gestured to what she was doing before she jumped at me. I unconsciously made vines and kept her at a safe distance away from me.

"Hey! No fair!" she shouted from where she was hanging.

"Oops. Force of habit?" I tried to act innocent before turning and walking home, my vines carrying her as we did.

°🥀°

"You're late, y/n," Temari glared at me as I dropped down to where she, Kankuro and Gaara were waiting.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around, oddly a mirror and a glass shattered as well. It felt strange," I replied recalling the weird omens I was definitely seeing, "bad omens maybe?"

They just sighed and said goodbye to everyone before we started walking away.

"Among all the five Kage, Gaara's going to be the youngest one - its our duty to make sure the other kage don't take him lightly," Temari reminded us.

"I don't think that will be an issue," I sighed, "If anything they won't take Kankuro seriously with that makeup."

"Why you--" he poked my cheek annoyed before falling serious again, "a five kage summit, you know I can't help but wonder what all the other Kage are like."

"Isn't Lady Tsunade out of commission?" I asked.

"Yes she is, I wonder who is taking her place," Temari thought out loud as Gaara grabbed my hand and held it.

"I heard a rumour that the Danzo guy took over. He volunteered himself during the land of fires counsil meeting," I said, lying but remembering the terrible episodes where Danzo was the Hokage.

"Danzo?" Kankuro asked, "he's still alive?"

"Apparently so," Gaara said, he was moving the sand around our feet so that we didn't just sink into the ground.

"Oh I forgot," I announced, they looked at me curiously and I let Gaara's hand go before pulling out four rings and four bracelets.

"The rings are trackers and the bracelets are sensors. We'll be able to know where each of us are no matter what just in case the worst case scenario happens," I told them, they smiled and took one of the rings ans bracelets each, leaving a set for me. They put it on and then we started running.

°🥀°

"I knew the land of Iron was cold but bloody hell, this is..." I trailed off with a sigh, Kankuro nodded along.

"It's so cold," he muttered as the snow around us got thicker and thicker.

"Why're you complaining? You have all your body covered up!" Temari whacked him before gesturing to her and my outfits.

"Here," Gaara passed me a f/c scarf, "didn't expect you to think about bringing a scarf so I picked a spare just in case."

"Thanks," I took it and wrapped it around my neck and lower face.

Eventually we reached our destination.

"We've been awaiting your arrival, Lord Kazekage," an old man and two weird guys greeted us as we pulled to a stop, "welcome. I am Mifune, the general in this land of iron."

I sighed as Kankuro started shivering really loudly.

This is why I hate cold places... Though, I may be able to get some skating in while we're here. So that'll be a plus!

"I'm very pleased to meet you, I'm the Kazekage, Gaara," Gaara introduced himself.

"Man it's cold, the climate here is totally different from the land of wind," Kankuro complained as he started to hop around to keep warm.

"We will serve you some hot tea to warm you up. However, you have an extra person.." Mifune replied.

"Don't worry about me, just direct me to some stable ice and I'll entertained long enough to not cause any trouble," I announced, the sand siblings looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything. I could tell Gaara was battling himself but he didn't protest because he knew what he had to do to act as Kazekage.

"Very well, I'll have someone take you to stable ice. The rest of you may enter," Mifune nodded as the doors started opening. Someone came out just after the rest reluctantly left me to go into the building.

"Follow me," the girl who came out ordered before walking away, I followed her to a lake on the west side.

"Someone will come get you later so you don't freeze to death," she told me before walking away.

"Well isn't she a friendly girl," I muttered to myself unamused before checking out the ice. It was perfectly stable, basically like the ice in an ice rink.