Chapter 4 - Finding the Dead Alpha's Daughter

Hey guys do you mind if you tell me how i'm doing so far? and feel free to tell me any suggestions you might have. I'm sort of running out of ideas.

_____________________________________________________

Jordan's P.O.V

"Kelsey, " I said through the mind link, "I need you to go pick up Gaby, her pack has been under attack."

She didn't reply, although I could hear the front door opening then being slammed closed. 

The constant feeling of dread had taken over, looks like we might have to share land with another pack after all.

"Kelsey, how is Heather's fighting?" I asked, still wondering if she had training before.

"Good, but she continues to deny having training in the past. I think she is lying, but you never know," Kelsey answered, panting a little afterwards.

Kelsey's P.O.V

"Where the hell are you Gaby?" I said to myself as I crossed the boundry line for the Gem Stone Pack.

The sight was not what I expected, the forest was burning down, dead bodies everywhere and the pack house was burnt to the ground.

I looked around for Gaby, but tripped over a woman's' body. I recognised her as Gaby's Mum, the Alpha female. Crap, panic and worry started to consume my body as I realised most of the bodies were from the Gem Stone Pack.

I noticed a figure in the distance, crying on to a dead mans cheast and refused to look away from the man. I ran over to the figure, as soon as I was close enough I realised that it was Gaby.

She looked terrible! Covered in blood, her brown hair hanging in front of her face as she cried in to the dead man.

After a while I realised it was the Alpha.....well, was. Gaby was  more of a mummy's girl but she loved her father all the same.

Does she know her mum is dead to?

Gaby's P.O.V

I knew that Kelsey was there, though I didn't want her to see me like this!

"Gaby," she said, I jumped at the sound of her gentle voice, "come on, I'll take you to your knew home."

I nodded my head in agreement, tears were still pouring from my eyes as she led me away. Kelsey stopped suddenly, I looked up at her confused, she wasn't staring at me though,  she was looking at the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I cried, my mum can't be gone to.

Her face was scratched up and her throat was in pieces, I cried even more now at the sight of her! My mum was always beautiful, happy and the sweetest mum I could have asked for.

I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me away from mum, I growled slightly at Kelsey for touching me. She growled right back, not showing any signs of fear towards me.

I wasn't going to hurt her and she knows it, otherwise I think she would have ripped my throat out by now.

"Gaby, now is not the time to cry," she started, "we will get to the pack house and talk things over. Afterwards you can catch up on some sleep."

I nodded, while shifting in to wolf form, Kelsey followed suit. Her wolf is a nice red-brown colour and has large, Doe like eyes which make her look beautiful.

We both sprinted into the woods, we wanted to stop for a break but couldn't risk it. I was ready to collapse as we  reached the boundary line, but I smelled something.

"What is that?" I asked Alexandra.

"Rouge," she answered, her voice was cold and deadly.

As quickly as the smell came it left, "Did you smell that?" I asked turning towards Kelsey. She nodded and continued to walk towards the pack house.

I followed her after finally removing myself from the spot. I was deep in thought as I entered the pack house.

I caught Jordan's scent and followed it up to an office. Kelsey had walked off into the kitchen, leaving me to wonder around alone, her mistake.

I pressed my ear to the wall, trying to hear if he was alone or not.

"When are you planning on telling her?" I heard James say on the over side of the wall.

"I'll tell her when we have no other choice James," Jordan growled, although his voice still remained clear, "I order you not to tell anyone until we are sure this is what we have to do. Dismissed."

I ran away from the spot I was in and in to some ones bedroom. "Hello?" I turned around and saw another girl, she looked my age and was very pretty.

"Yeah sorry, do you know where my room is?" I asked, unsure of what to do.

"I don't know, but I'll take you over to Jordan if you like?" she said, her voice was still light, "my name is Heather."

"Gaby, and thanks," I said, smiling at Heather for her kindness.

Heather's P.O.V

I lead Gaby out of my room and towards Jordan's office, I knocked twice and the door swung open. Jordan was looking at me with curious eyes, but when he saw Gaby, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Can we come in?" I asked, slightly annoyed with the awkward silence.

He nodded, backed away from the doorway and let us inside. I sat down on a chair and waited for everyone else to do the same.

"Where am I sleeping?" Gaby asked, keeping her gaze at her feet.

"The room next to Heather's," Jordan replied, still staring with sorrow filled eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked before I could stop myself. I looked away from him, finding my shoes really interesting, note the sarcasm.

Jordan sighed and Gaby remained quiet, "Well...."

___________________________________________

hehehe cliff hanger