Mai and Emmy

(Emelia's POV)

"Come on Emmy!" shouted Mai as she ran infront of me pulling me along by my wrist. I smiled shyly and ran up to her as she turned a corner. She stopped infront of an apartment. She looked at me and smiled. "Your going to love the crew. But I warn you, Naru is kind of a narcissist" she said and I used my fingers to sign her a question. 'Is that why you call him Naru?' She watched my fingers carefully and then smiled when she understood. "Ya, it is!" I smiled again. I looked in the window at the reflection of myself. My long gray-white hair was in pigtails with a few strands hanging down the sides of my face. I had on a dark tan button-up shirt with a thin black-gray jacket that went only to my elbows, I had on a pair of black shorts that fit tightly around my legs and a pair of thigh-high whit socks and a pair of black converse. (A/n if you want to see a pic, it's also the cover of the book) main opened the door. "Come in" she said perkily and I walked in after her. She walked into a room and in the middle was a little meeting area that had two women and two men sitting on couches. Mai grabbed my hand and walked me straight up to them. "Hey guys!" She said enthusiastically. "Hey Mai!" They said back equally enthusiastic. "Who's that?" Said a women with bright red lipstick and dark red hair. "This Emelia Gorahm. She's a friend from school. She moved here from America about two weeks ago" said Mai. "Well welcome!" Said a boy with an Australian accent. I have an Australian accent too. Well I used to. Mai introduced them and I looked at a girl named Masako. She looked at me in the eye and screamed. I backed away. 'Why is she screaming!?!' I thought urgently as a man in black ran into the room. "Mai what happened?!" He asked. "I-I don't know she just looked at Emmy and started screaming!" I went to touch Masako but she screamed and ran into the mans arms. He turned to me and glared and I ran into Ayiko's arms. She wrapped her arms around me as I shut my eyes tightly. I was very short compared to Ayiko. "I feel a dark aura around her! She must be exorcized! Now!" She shouted clinging onto the man. My eyes shot open. 'Oh no she's a psychic isn't she. She can't know. No one can know! I need to get out of here!' I thought and ran toward the door. Mai grabbed my arm and I looked back at her. She had pleading eyes. I let go of the door handle and wrapped my arms around her. There's a reason Mai is the only friend I made. She knows I'm a Angem. When I first met Mai it was at the girls home I live at. The second she looked at me she knew. It was like she saw right threw me. She swore to keep it a secret and so far, she has. I shook slightly as Mai hugged me. "I'm very sorry about that" said the man as he rested a hand on my shoulder. I turned and he looked at me with a straight face. 'This must be Naru' I thought as he stared at me. He grabbed my hand and planted a soft kiss on the top of it. I blushed and Masako glared at me. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Emelia" he said and still had my hand in his. I blushed as I realized this and I brought my hands up ready to sign. 'Call me Emmy' I signed. He smiled and nodded. Everyone gasped. "Naru smiled!" Screamed Mai and she grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen. "I ship it!" She squealed and jumped slightly. I rolled my eyes and she laughed. We walked back into the main room and Naru started to explain their mission. (A/n I don't know what else to call it XD) "We will be investigating a house that has been experiencing what they say phenomena. I would like it if Emmy could accompany. Would you mind?" He asked and looked at me. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Great. Let's get packing!" He said and disappeared into a different room.