EPILOGUE

3 months after

Gerald Sabastian “Basti” Geronimo Anderson and Sarah “Lois” Geronimo Anderson’s Baptism was held at the Santuario De San Antonio Parish at Forbes Park Makati City. The occasion was an intimate and solemn affair with close family and friends invited. Melissa and Iza serves as the god mothers of the twins while Fred and Jake are the twins’ god fathers. Sarah and Gerald was so happy and contented with their family life as they love witnessing the little special moments their twins shares to them. After all the hardship and the struggles in their relationship the love they have for each other became stronger and stronger each passing day.

Sarah was so glad that Gerald’s parents revived their closeness with their son, after long years of alienation, her husband and his father finally revived their close ties and became a household visitor in their home along with his wife.

Sarah was giving the Shangri-La Manila's caterers and staffs, final instructions as the baptism reception wrap up when her father in-law approached her.

“Iha, ipinaalam k okay Gerald ang mga apo ko, baka puwede naman mahiram  para mag overnight lang sa amin ng lola niya. Isasama na lang naming ang mga Nanny-nurses nila para hindi kayo magalala ng asawa mo.” Her father-inlaw told her as he interrupted her.

She smiled to her caterer and ended the conversation as she turned towards her father-in law. She sweetly smiled at him and nodded.

“Sige Papa, don’t worry Ge informed earlier and I said yes. Alam ko naman po kung gaano kayo kasabik sa mga apo niyo. Ipapahatid ko na lang po sa driver ang mga gamit nila sa bahay niyo pag uwi namin ni Gerald.” She said to her father in-law and kissed him on the cheek.

“Salamat, Iha and thank you for making my son the happiest man in the world, look at him with your twins, he seems to be walking on air with those big smiles of his.” Her father in-law told her as he pointed to his son who was across the ball room playing with the twins. Lois on his arms and Basti on his shoulder as one of the Nanny-nurses balancing Basti who was happily seated on his father’s shoulder while he carries Lois on his lap as he was comfortably seated at one of the chairs in the hotel’s ballroom. Sarah smiled at the sight of her husband and twins.

“He is a lucky man to have you, Sarah. And I want you to both know that I love you both so much. Always remember that whatever happens, Papa and Mama will always stand by both of your sides. Okay.”

Sarah smiled at her father in-law with tears in her eyes. “Thank you Papa. We love you too, very much.” She said to him as he hugged her and said his goodbye.

“Paano isasama na naming ng Mama mo yung Prinsipe and Prinsessa ng magkaroon naman kayo ng hanky panky time ng asawa mo.” Geraldo Sr. teased her as he walked towards his son and the twins.

Sarah shook her head and smiled at what her father in-law said. She then saw her father in law and his wife left the ballroom with the twins and the nanny-nurses in tow. Gerald saw her watching his parents with the twins and approached her.

“Love, uwi na rin tayo, I kinda wanted to do something.” He naughtily told her and winked. Sarah gave him a pointed looked and smiled at him playfully.

“And what is that, Mister?” She asked and rolled her eyes playfully.