CHAPTER 8

Sarah took her shower and prepared herself for dinner. She decided on a plain white bandage dress that shows her curves and assets. She paired it with a red pointed stiletto and red sequined clutch bag. She put on a light make up that will accent her eyes and lips. She decided on letting her hair down and let it flow freely to frame her face. She dub on her Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume and went out of the bathroom.  She was on her way to the living room when she bumped into Gerald in the hallway near the stairs.

“Hi Beautiful” He told her and winked. She smiled at his naughtiness. “Your turn to shower, Mr. Anderson, medyo smelly ka na.” She teasingly retorted back at him. Gerald gave him a naughty smile and inched his face closer to her. “If I am smelly sige nga amoyin mo ako.” He said to her still with a naughty smile on his lips. He enveloped her in his arms and let her smell his scent by hugging her tight. “Ummm, may amoy nga.” She teased him while trying to untangle herself from his embrace. “I will let go of you now, Ms. Beautiful or else we will be late for dinner.” He told her, with a playful edge in his voice. She smirked at him and walked towards the stairs. “I’ll just wait for you downstairs.” She casually told him. 

She was seated at the sofa in the living room when she heard Gerald footsteps. She lifted her head towards the stair and there he was. He is in a white long sleeve polo shirt and black pants. She is irresistibly handsome she thought. She made sure to keep a straight face as she does not want him to have an idea of what her real thoughts are. Gerald slowly approached her. He stood in front of her and offered his hand. “Ready for dinner?” He asked her. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes which are looking intently at her. She gave him a short nod, she then held on his outstretched hand and stood up. “Looking good, Mr. Anderson.” She shyly whispered to him. Gerald gave her a surprised look and smiled at her. They went out their suite hand in hand and walked towards the elevator that will lead them to the hotel restaurant where he reserved a table for them.

He planned this. They were ushered by the waiter to their reserved table. Their table was set at the veranda of the restaurant, overlooking the Bangkok skyline. Sarah gasped at the beauty of the sight around them. The table was elegantly set for two with a lit candle at the middle. The bouquet of flowers he ordered for Sarah was carefully laid beside her plate. He looked at her and saw her gazing above the velvety black night sky. “This is a dream.” He heard her whispered to herself or to him, he was not sure.

“You are a dream.” He whispered back while looking at her with desire and care in his eyes. Sarah looked back at him when she heard him whispered that. “What is with all this, Gerald?” She quietly asked him.

He caressed her hand that was still in his. “Everything has an answer, Sarah. Tomorrow you will know but for tonight let’s just have each other. Me and you no questions and doubts, just us.” He gently told her.

He ushered Sarah to her seat. “The flowers are for you.” He told her referring to the bouquet of flowers that was resting beside her plate at the table. She touched it for a while and looked at him across the table. “Thank you, Gerald.” She said to him. He nodded at her and smiled. “Anything for you, Sarah.” He retorted back. “This is too much, Mr. Anderson.” She added and gave him a faint smile.

“You will know tomorrow, Sarah.” He said again to her while he snapped his finger to the waiter for their orders.

After the dinner and their dessert he asked Sarah for a dance. She accepted his hand and ushered her to the center of the restaurant’s ballroom floor where a pianist was playing soft music. He left Sarah for a while at the center.