CHAPTER 13

Yesterday turned out to be fun and safe. When Sarah woke up from her nap, she was surprised that instead of Dream World they were in a shopping center.

“I don’t want to take chances, Love so Lee and I decided to take a different route. Let’s go shopping, instead.” Gerald told her, when she asked him why they were in a different place.

“Ge, are we caught, already? Does the media discovered our whereabouts already?” She nervously asked him. Gerald just smiled at her and held her hand. “I am having it investigated, Babe. Please don’t worry yourself.” He simply told her and dropped the subject.

Even though Gerald assured her everything was taken cared of, she still feels worried and doubtful. She can’t help but feel that the consequences of their love will hunt them soon. She's not worried for herself, she is more worried about Gerald, for God sake, he is an Anderson and lots of people are depending to him for their own living. She thought to herself as they walked hand in hand in the mall. She decided to let go of the concerns she was feeling inside and just enjoyed the day with her one and only. They ended up going to one store to another. Gerald insisted on buying her everything she fancied.

“Enough shoes, babe. You bought me a lot of pairs already.” She told him at one point when she heard him asked the sales lady for her size.

“Babe, I want to spoil you and I know you love shoes, you were eyeing this pair earlier, right. I know you like them.” He told her, pertaining to the shoes she was eyeing at the glass display before they entered the shop. Sarah just shook her head at him and pinched his nose. “You’re such a spoiler. I told you I had enough. Ang kulit mo!” She told him. Gerald smiled at her and continued to order her size. “I love you, Sarah and that includes spoiling you.” He told her as he led her to the small chair, where she can fit the shoes. “Thanks for everything, Ge.” She sincerely told him as he paid for the latest pair of shoes he bought her. “Anything for you, love.” He told her as they went out of the shop. After the shopping spree they decided to have their late lunch.

When they were finished with lunch, they decided to stroll once more and entered the shops that they did not have a chance to check on. At around four pm, they decided to head back to the hotel. When they were back in their suite they both showered and changed their clothes. They feasted on the beef jerky, Gerald bought her the previous day and watched the movie in HBO. They both fell asleep before the movie ended, and when they woke up they decided to order for room service and ate their dinner in bed. After dinner, they both change in their night wear and cuddled their way to sleep.

On their third day in Thailand, Sarah woke up early and decided to go for a jog. She quietly rolled herself out of bed, making sure not to wake Gerald up. She tiptoed quietly towards the walk-in closet and change into her sweat pants and a cotton round neck white shirt. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and her hair. She then pulled her hair up in a ponytail and went out of the bathroom to put on her running shoes. She was seated on the end of the bed as she put on her socks and rubber shoes when she felt Gerald moved. She turned her body around to look at him. He was awake and was staring at him.

Gerald winked at her as she looked at him. She laughed and said. “Ano yang wink wink nayan? Tulog ka pa it is still early. I’ll just go for a jog diyan sa premises ng hotel.”  She told him as she stood up and headed for the door.

“Hummph wala man lang good morning or kiss man lang.” Gerald hissed at her retreating back. She turned around and faced him. “Hay naku kasi ikaw wink wink ka diyan, eh.” She teased him as she walked towards him. She then bended her body towards him and touched her lips to his and gave him a light kiss. “Good Morning.” She cheerfully added.

“Wow sarap naman ng good morning and kiss. Sige na go on with your jog, baka ibang exercise pa ang ipagawa ko so iyo.” He joked while giving her a mischievous look. Sarah laughed and darted her tongue at him . “Weeh sorry babe, jogging lang ang morning exercise ko.” She told him while laughing.