CHAPTER 15

In their room, Gerald carefully laid Sarah in the bed. “Babe, in a week we will be back in Manila. “Anong plano mo, now that we secretly wed, here in Thailand.” Sarah softly asked him as he lay beside her. Gerald faced her, while Sarah’s arm was circled on his waist. “For now babe, we must hide first that we are married. The controversies are still hot and media are still creating fabricated stories regarding us. I wanted to protect you that is why we still need to keep our marriage a secret.” Gerald seriously explained to her. Sarah nodded at him. “Naiintindihan ko, pero hows our arrangement? Will I still work for you?” She asked him. “Yes, babe you still need to work for me. Para hindi tayo mahalata. We will continue our professional relationship as if we’re not husband and wife.” He told her. “Okay, paano ang living arrangement natin? Would I still be living in my condo? Ikaw paano ka?” Sarah asked her with concern in her eyes.

Gerald let out a deep breath and kissed her nose. “I have a secret house built in Dasmarinas Village in Makati. No one knows that it was mine, servants are already there waiting for us. As soon as we got home to Manila, we will be living there. Securities are already hired to secure us and our privacy.” He said as he kissed her lips lightly. “Hindi tayo sasabay babalik sa Manila. You will be  flying two days ahead than me. Manong Lito will fetch you from the airport. Tito Manuel already arranged the logistics regarding your arrival. Someone will escort you from the arrival lounge and will lead you to the VIP exit of the airport where Manong Lito, referring to his driver, will be waiting for you. He will be the one to bring you to our house.” Gerald explained to her wife.

“Why do we have to do this kind of arrangements Ge?” Sarah asked somewhat exasperated. Gerald hugged her tightly. “We have to, love, media will be pestering you if we don’t do this. I am protecting you Sarah. Just trust me as soon as I ironed out the controversy regarding me and Iza, I will be announcing to the whole world that you are my wife. For now, I am sorry but we have to endure this kind of situation.” He sincerely told her. “I understand, Babe, It is just frustrating me that you have to arranged all this to protect me, eh paano naman ikaw Ge? Yung conflict mo with your parents? Ang dami mong problema and yet you still need to do all this just to protect me. Ako, naman walang magawa for you.” She told him with a hint of frustration in her voice. Gerald kissed her lightly on her lips and lightly shook his head. “I am your man, Love, it is my responsibility to protect you at all cause. Regarding my parents, I told you even before they are not your concern. Ako na bahala sa kanila, don’t worry yourself. And it is not true na you are not doing anything for me. You are doing a lot for me, Sarah. Your love is making me alive and happy. That alone is a lot already. Just stay in my arms, and everything will fall into place. I promise you that.” He assured her. Sarah let the tears that she was holding back earlier, fall from her eyes. Gerald plastered a sad smile at her and wiped her tears away with his thumb. “I know it will be hard for us babe, but I want you to know that I appreciate all the things that you have done and sacrificed for me. I love you so much.” She whispered to him. Gerald just smiled at what she said and inched closer to her. “I love you more, Mrs. Anderson.” He whispered and kissed her. “Enough of the serious talk, Misis, let’s proceed we the more important things.” He teasingly told her.

“And what is that, Mister?” She asked as she faked a confused look at him and laughed. Gerald moved on top of her and nibbled the top of her nose. “Round two, love.” He playfully whispered as he moved his mouth to hers and gave her a lingering kiss.

They shared the night with a lot of love. Gerald arm was dropped over Sarah’s waist when Sarah opened her eyes at around six in the morning. She slowly turned around to see his face. There he was sleeping like an innocent child, a faint smile on his lips. She inched forward her face to his and lightly kiss him on the lips. She was about to move away when she felt Gerald’s hand at the back of her neck pulling her face to him. He lifted his head from the pillow and closed the gap between their faces. Gerald then gave her a slow passionate kiss which she reciprocated as their tongue dance inside each other’s mouth. Gerald gently pushed Sarah back to bed, their mouth not living each other. Sarah moaned lightly as Gerald moved his body on top of her.

Sarah’s fingers lightly gripping his hair as he deepened the kiss, his tongue tracing her upper lip, and his hand slowly caressing every part of her body. Sarah was feeling the heat inside her as Gerald moved his hands lower. Gerald lifted his head and slid down to her already aroused body and kissed every part of it. Gerald then suddenly scooped her into his arms and hopped out of bed.

“Babe, saan mo ako dadalahin?” She asked him surprised. Gerald bit her lips lightly and smiled at her.

“We will continue the round in the bathroom, babe.” He seductively said to her and winked.

Sarah laughed at him, her eyes mischievous. “You’re naughty in the morning, babe but I like it.” She said to him as Gerald carried her inside the bathroom.

After they were done with their morning love making they proceeded to the hotel’s café and had their breakfast.

“What do you want to do for the day?” Gerald asked her as they continued eating their breakfast. “Hmm how about we continue our long delayed plan and spend the day in DreamWorld.” Sarah suggested to him a glint of excitement in her eyes.

“Anything you want babe, your wish is my command.” He sweetly said to her as he reached for her hand and gripped it with his.

“I’ll call Lee, and inform him of our plan.” He added as he pulled out his black berry from his pocket. Sarah stopped him. “Huwag na babe, sakay na lang tayo ng train and give Lee a day off.” She  told him. Gerald gave her a questioning look and lifted his eyebrow. “Let’s just be adventurous for a day, babe and enjoy our moment together. Alam ko pagbalik natin ng Manila, hindi natin ito magagawa.” Sarah explained to him.

“Are sure, babe? Alam mo naman baka may makasunod sa atin o may makakita. I don’t want to risk it.” Gerald argued. Sarah stood up, walk towards him and hugged him from the back. “Babe, you worry too much, diba well secured naman tayo, so there is no reason for you to fret. Sige na babe.” Sarah insisted. Gerald gave up and conceded. “Alright, alright! I’ll just ask Chen and company to follow us discreetly.” He said to her. Sarah kissed the top of her head and went back to her chair with a big smile on her face.

End of Chapter