CHAPTER 28

“And so the Misis is here, bringing her husband lunch. How domestic!” Iza told them as she walked towards her and Gerald.

Sarah felt Gerald’s hand on her waist as he cuddled her closer to him. Sarah took Gerald’s cuddling as a clue and hugged him as well. Her arm was on Gerald’s waist as she looked back at Iza. “Care to join us, Iza.” She told her in an overly sweet voice.

Gerald let out a surprised gasped beside her and looked at Iza who was standing in front of them. “Oooh! What a surprise, Mrs. Anderson. What’s with you and you’re being friendly?” Iza asked her sarcastically as she eyed her suspiciously.

Sarah gave her a sarcastic laugh and eyed her. “What are you doing here, Iza?” She asked her contemptuously.

“Ooooh so the husband was lying again and again to the Misis. Haven’t Ge told you? I am the new VP for opereations Mrs. Anderson and you know what that means.  Ge and I will surely work well together. We used to be a team remember?” Iza sarcastically told her as she gave her an annoyingly triumphant grin.

“Iza can you leave me and my wife alone.” Gerald interrupted her with an aggravated tone. Sarah eyed her husband pointedly and stopped him by touching his forearm. “This is my battle Gerald. Let me fight it.” She firmly whispered to him. She then looked back at Iza and smiled at her.

“I don’t have a problem if you would be working with Ge, Iza. All is fair in love and war, my dear first daughter. Plus I am well secured that my husband is faithful with me.” She confidently said to her.

“He may be faithful now, but will never know in the future, my dear Sarah.” Iza countered to her. “Look at you, you’re getting fat.” She added as she gave her a disdainful look.

Sarah laughed at Iza’s retort and pulled her husband’s hand and rested it in her stomach. “I am not fat Iza, actually Ge and I were expecting.” She triumphantly announced to her as she saw Iza’s frustrated and pained expression.

“Twins.” Sarah added and intentionally looked lovingly at her husband. Gerald smiled at the fieriness of her wife that he rubbed his palms to her stomach seductively as Iza looked at them with enviousness.

Iza hissed a foul word, loud enough for them to hear and looked at Sarah. “I won’t let you win, Sarah Anderson. I’ll make sure of it.” She hissed at her.

“Game is on Iza. I am not afraid.” Sarah hissed back and pointedly looked at her. She then pulled his husbands head towards her and gave him a torrid kiss making Ge, moan at her open mouth as she urged him to deepen the kiss.

Gerald was taken aback by his wife’s fiery retort and move that he went along with her. When Sarah kissed him passionately in front Iza, he made sure he supported her by sexily running his hand on her lower back as he was actually turned on.  Sarah deepened the kiss for a while, before turning back her gaze to an obviously simmering, Iza.

“Win or lose, Iza. I am still the one married to “The Gerald Anderson Jr.” and we obviously too taken and in love with each other as you saw earlier.” Sarah triumphantly said to her and confidnently reclined her back at the back of the couch. She then crossed her legs seductively as she gave Iza an eye.

Iza gravely looked at her and stomped her feet towards her office door. She looked back at them entered her office and banged the door.

Gerald laughed hard at Iza’s drama and looked proudly at his wife.

“Ms. Tough was back.” He laughingly told her as he inched closer to her. Sarah eyeingly looked at him as she casted a serious expression on her face.