In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes

We don't have the right to judge as we don't know what was the truth behind it all. We don't have the right as we are not them and we are not in their shoes. One thing I am sure of is in every love story there is no wrong or right, if you are meant to be in the end you will still be in each other's arms but if it is not God's plan then it might be sad but we have to accept it and move on. 

I love Sarah and Gerald they inspired me, they motivated me to see life again after a heartbreaking downfall. I saw two people who love each other so much but as I always say, is love enough? In every relationship and in every love story, how perfect it might seems to be there are times that we need to fall and get hurt for us to realize the importance of each other. 

Love is not an easy street, it is a rough road to take. There are times that you will get hurt and fears will set in. Pain and Fear are such awful words but beautiful emotions that will lead us to understand the true meaning of love. 

Love is not a garden of  flowers but a garden of roses with thorns. 

In a love story there are people who will test  you and your love.  Love that sometimes we need to fight for and risk for. 

What can I say? I said a lot already. One thing I am sure based on my own experience, True Love comes only once. If you found it don't let it go, fight for it. What ever the outcome would be atleast you've tried.

I've been there as you all know, my Sa kanya story explains it all. I've chose my mom as I thought it was the right thing to do at that time but after the years of being a good daughter, sister, employee and friend. I've realized that I never been a good girlfriend because I was too preoccupied in being perfect in other aspects. 

Loving and respecting your parents is a fact of life but we have to be aware and we have to learn when to draw a thin line between respect and love for them and respect and love for ourselves and our happiness. 

Finding your happiness  wont be easy, it would be frustrating at times and it would be too painful but it is worth the fight for you learn how to be strong and how to stand on your own.

Love is a two way street we have to give and we have to receive. "Hindi ikaw lang ang nagbibigay dapat tumatanggap ka rin. Hindi ikaw lang tumatanggap dapat nagbibigay ka rin." 

Kaya nga in Each Other's Arms diba because it takes two to tango!!!!

Brokengirl29