CHAPTER 17

Sarah snuggled closer to her husband as he appeased her worries. “Babe, I don’t want you to have bad blood with your father because of me. Now I am not sure if we did the right thing. We married in haste, Ge now the consequences are catching up on us.” She mumbled to him as he slowly massaged her back to lessen her stress. Gerald looked at her with hurt eyes. “Does that mean that you are in doubt of our marriage?” Gerald asked her hurt and frustration evident in his voice. Sarah looked at him intently and shook her head. “Ge, I don’t mean that. It just  that we rushed into being married that we forgot that there are some people who will be hurt, plus our situation are far too complicated. Baka naging selfish tayo, Ge?” She calmly explained herself to him. Gerald took a deep breath and with exhausted eyes looked at her. “Sarah, when I asked you to marry me, I know in my heart and in my mind the consequences that we will both be facing and I am ready with that. I know things will be hard for us as soon as we got back to Manila but please trust me that I will handle things and will shield you from further worries.” He sincerely told her. Sarah let go of her emotions and let her tears fall down from her eyes. “Ge, yun nga ang problema, it seems that I can’t help you with all this. Minsan naiisip ko na you don’t deserve me kasi wala akong magawa. Lahat ng ito nangyari because of me, Ge, because you love me.” Sarah told him in a frustrated voice. Gerald tightly held on her hands. “Babe, you are the best thing that happened to me. Don’t ever think that this is all happening because of you. Papa and I have long withstanding troubles probably it is about time to face it and fight him. It is not you, babe.” Gerald reassured her. “How about Jake? I ruined your friendship, Ge.” She retorted back to him. Gerald wearily shook his head and tightened his grasped to Sarah’s hand and said. “Sarah, we love each other, Jake must get that.” He pointed out to her. Sarah nodded her head and kissed her husband lightly on the lips. “I guess I am just worrying about you because I love you so much Ge. If I need   to endure all the  pain just to save you from all this, then I will.” She softly told him. “Babe, lets halt on the worries first and eat breakfast. Okay?” Gerald suddenly told her, trying to  distract her from talking more about their worries back home. "Enough of the talk, babe. Lets forget if for now and just enjoy this last day together here in Thailand." He added. She gave him a sad smile and nodded as she focused on eating her breakfast.

After finishing their plates, Gerald ushered Sarah back to their bedroom. Gerald sprawled beside her, he move closer to her and circled his arm to her waist. “I love you.” He whispered to her ear. Sarah turned around and faced him. “I love you too.” She whispered back. Gerald smiled at her and lowered his lips to her. “I want you, babe.” He softly mouthed to her. Sarah giggled and kissed his nose. “I want you too, Mister.” She countered.

Gerald slightly lifted his body and kissed her passionately as he gave her a playful smile. Sarah slightly opened her mouth and deepened the kiss. Gerald moved his hand and put it on her shoulder and gently eased her tee strap down her arm. “No bra, Mrs.?” He amusedly asked her with questioning eyes. Sarah softly laughed at his amusement and licked her lips. Gerald groaned at the sight and kissed her again. He slowly eased off the other tee strap down her arm and completely shed off her tee out of her body. He nuzzled her neck with his nose as he slid down to the middle of her chest between her breasts. Sarah softly calls his name as he slid down her body to her flat stomach giving her soft feathery kisses that heated her desire. Gerald slowly worked on the buttons of her denim shorts as he caressed her inner thigh and with one swift motion tugged down her shorts completely, her knickers followed. Sarah inched her body upward as she felt his hot breath near her center and ran her fingers through his rumpled hair. Gerald moved up and claimed her mouth once more as his finger played inside and out her center. He then kneeled up between her thighs and started to shed off his clothes. He then gently sucked one aroused nipples as his hands play wonders on the other. He felt her convulsing under his ministrations. “Ready?” He softly asked her. Sarah nodded her head and looked at him with her darkened pupils as desire emanates from out of her. He positioned himself carefully and slowly and carefully entered her. He thrust deeper into her as her body started to dance with him, feeling him. They were moaning their names as they both shared their sweet climax. Gerald collapsed on top of her, nuzzling her neck as they both pant for air. “You are wonderful, Babe. I love you so much.” Gerald whispered to her. Sarah smiled at him, mouthed her I love you too and drifted to a wonderful sleep as Gerald cradled her with his arms.