CHAPTER 9

They stopped kissing and looked in each other eyes. Memorizing each other’s face, he brushed away a strand of hair that was annoyingly blocking Sarah’s eye. “The morning sunshine compliments you.” He tenderly told her. Sarah smiled at him. “You are so beautiful, babe.” He added. Sarah just looked into his warm eyes, Gerald moved his face closer to her and held her face with both of his hands and kissed her again, tenderly. She kissed him back, slowly tasting his upper lip, he urged her to open her mouth for him and she did. He then deepened the kiss until both of them are panting for air. He slowly pulled down the straps of her silk night gown and started to caress her arm, he then lowered his head to her breast and started to kiss her there, she bend her head backward to give him more access and moaned his name. “It is alright, babe, I will love you today and forever.” He said. He then tasted every skin in her body, trailing soft kisses on every part his lips landed.

He slowly laid her to bed and kissed her again passionately. She loved the feeling of his kisses as they both deepened the kiss tasting each other’s mouth. He slowly went down and kissed her flat stomach. She was starting to feel the heat of his kisses, she then ran her fingers in his hair as he go lower, kissing every part of her.

“Ahh, Ge” Sarah said softly.

I am here, babe don’t worry I will be gentle. He softly and tenderly told her. He then shoved of her panty with one hand and slowly kissed her slowly and skillfully there.

She was biting her lips to control her moan when Ge told her,

Moan for me babe.

“Ahhhhh, Ge”

Gerald, lifted his head and went up to her and kissed her mouth again, as she slowly massages his back, he then moved lower and caressed her inner thigh with his lips as she ran her hands  and do wonders on his shoulders,  he then went up and sucked her already tight nipple as his other hand works magic on her other breast.

She was calling his name softly.

He again went down and started to feel her there as her juices started to flow,

“Ahhh, Ge.” She softly said

I Love you, Babe. He tenderly told her.

Please, Ge…. She whispered to him

He then positioned himself and started to slowly thrust inside her, until his fullness enveloped her. He moved slowly as his hands held hers, supporting her. He then gave her soft kisses in her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and back to her lips nibbling it as he again move slowly, thrusting gently as he go farther inside her. She then started to moved rhythmically with him as he go deeper inside her. Their movement became faster and faster, filling each other until they reached their shared climax. He kissed her again on her lips and whispered a soft I Love You. He then collapsed beside her and circled her waist with his arm. “Let’s sleep again babe, you were wonderful.” She then turned around, faced him. “Thanks, for this wonderful morning, babe, I Love You.”  She then kissed him lightly on his lips. He smiled at her and closed his eyes his arm still around her. She cuddled closer to him burying her face at the crook of his neck and closed her eyes with a light smile on her lips……

They woke up at the same time, the first thing they saw when they opened their eyes was each other’s face. Gerald smiled at her; Sarah smiled back with a cute blush on her cheeks. Gerald caressed her cheek with his thumb. “Babe, why don’t you nap again, I bet you are still tired. Does it hurt?” He asked her gently with genuine care in his voice. “You, know?” Sarah asked him shyly with a glint of surprise in her eyes. “I am a man, Sarah and you were so tight, I thought I’ll rip you.” He whispered to her. Sarah blushed at what he said and smiled shyly at him.” Gerald gently caressed her cheek again and looked into her eyes. “But you were wonderful, babe.”He assured her. Sarah gave him a slight smile she then put her hand on his cheek and caressed it with her thumb, mimicking what he was doing. “I have loved Jake, but ever since we started I know deep inside that I can’t give him myself completely. We’ve been intimate, yes but I did not allow him to go further. We used to fight about it a lot. The first time we argued about it, was also the first time I saw his temper. Since the incident, I started to question my love for him but because Jake loves me too much, I tried to hold on. Now, I know why I did not give him myself, completely.” Sarah told him in a low voice, the sincerity in her voice touched him.”

“Why, Sarah?” He asked her a curious glint surfaced from his eyes. Sarah did not answer him immediately; she just continued to caress his cheek while looking at each other’s eyes. “Because I was meant to be yours.” She finally said while a tear started to fall from her beautiful eyes.  Gerald was never been speechless in his life but right that moment words can’t explain what he feels inside. He just continued to gaze into her beautiful eyes as tears escaped from his. Sarah smiled at him when she saw his tears; she wiped the tears with her thumb. “I love you, Gerald Anderson Jr.” She sincerely told him. She then lifted her head slightly from the pillow and touched her lips with his and gave him a sweet kiss. He circled his arms in her waist and returned her kiss with all the love he can let her feel. “I love you, Sarah Geronimo.” He said. He then eased himself out of to bed and reached for Sarah’s nightgown on the floor. He gave it to her. “Put this on babe.” Sarah rolled herself out of the bed and sat at the foot of it. She slid on her nightgown and gave him a questioning look. “Bakit bigla tayong bumangon?” She asked him a teasing glint in her eyes. He gave her a mischievous smile and lifted her in his arms. “Our breakfast is long waiting for us downstairs. It is time to eat, Babe. We will continue the second round later, if that is what you are implying.” He told her with a naughty tone in his voice. Sarah laughed at him and lightly slapped his shoulder. “Huwag kang magulo, babe. Sige baka mahulog kita.” He told her laughing. Sarah inched her face closer to him. “Sige subukan mo.” She lightly told him before kissing him on the lips.

Gerald, gently put Sarah down and sat her at one of the dining table's chairs. “I’ll serve you food, babe. I am sure you are sore. Huwag ka muna magagalaw masayado.” He said to her. He then went to the kitchenette of their suite and prepared the breakfast he ordered earlier. The bacon and egg was already cold so he decided to heat it in the microwave oven. He then served the Yogurt and fruit to Sarah. “Thanks, Babe. I’ll wait for your food to finish heating before I start. Para sabay tayo kumain.” She said to him and smiled. He kneeled beside her and caressed her cheek. “I am sure you are hungry, why don’t you start. Mabilis na lang yung food ko then I’ll join you.” He said to her and gave her a light kiss on the lips. He then stood up as the microwave oven rang it’s alarm and signaled that his food was already done. He got the plate from the microwave and sat beside Sarah.

Sarah picked up her fork and reach for Gerald’s plate she then sliced the bacon and fed the small piece to Gerald. “Open your mouth, babe.” She sweetly told him. Gerald smiled at her and ate the bacon she fed him. “Dapat ako ang nagsusubo sa iyo eh, inunahan mo lang ako.” Gerald told her with a smile on his face. “Ahhh” She teasingly opened her mouth and winked at him. Gerald shook his head and laughed while he motioned his hand to her bowl of yogurt and fruit. He lifted her spoon and scooped a small part from her breakfast and fed it to her already open mouth. She chewed it and they both laughed.

“We’re like teenagers falling in love, babe. We are too cheesy.” She told him while laughing. Gerald looked at her, his eyes still laughing. He lifted her from her seat and sat her at his lap, he turned her gently to face him. “I Love you, Sarah. I’ll try my best to make you happy, we can’t be always like this babe, I am sure when we got back to Manila, we will encounter some tough patches. I am sure you are aware of what will be waiting for us in the Philippines. He gently told her while running his thumb across her chin and cheek. Sarah’s smile was gone and a serious look replaced it. “I know Ge, I can’t promise you that I can be strong all the time but what I can promise you is that I will stand by you through all this. I’ll try my best to love you and not give up. Mahal na Mahal kita, Ge. That is what is important.” She told him while looking intently in his eyes. Gerald tightened his  hugged on her. “I’ll promise to protect you, Sa. Whatever happens I won’t let you get hurt. I’ll do everything to make sure of that.” He firmly told her. He then buried his face at the crook of her neck and inhaled it. Sarah caressed his hand that was on her waist. “Let’s just enjoy our stay here in Thailand, Ge and not think about what is waiting for us in Manila.” She told him softly. She then turned her head to him and looked into his a eyes for a while. He slowly inched his lips to hers and passionately kissed her. They stopped kissing as they both are panting for breath. They were looking intently at each other’s eyes. “Breakfast” Sarah suddenly told him with a teasing smile on her lips. Gerald playfully stood up from his chair, her in his strong arms. “Food can wait, babe. Loving you can’t.” He told her playfully while striding towards the stairs up to their room.  “Round 2 here we come.” Gerald naughtily added.. Sarah laughed at him as she can't control the excitement building inside her.

"I am yours, Gerald and will always be." She told herself.

End of Chapter