CHAPTER 10

Gerald brought her back to the room and laid her to bed. He then lay beside her. Gerald propped his elbow and rest his head on his hand. Sarah lay sideways looking directly into his eyes. Both of them quiet. Sarah naughtily winked at him and smiled. “I thought we will be having round two?” She softly asked him. Gerald laughed at Sarah’s naughtiness and pinched her nose with his free hand. “You are still sore, babe.” He whispered to her. “Mr. Anderson, I want a round 2.” She countered to him with a determined and naughty look on her face. Gerald laughed again and kissed her. He deepened the kiss as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue met his as they continue to taste each other’s mouth. Sarah licked his lower lip which earned a groan from him. He lowered his head into her neck and nibbled her there. He slowly slid her nightgown as he go lower and lower her body. Sarah was clutching his shoulder and started to caress it. He blew soft kisses in her flat stomach, Sarah softly groaned as he does it and slightly arched her body up. Gerald held her thighs and positioned himself between it. He caressed her inner thigh with his hand. He kissed her again on the mouth and started to touch her center. He continued to caress her there until her juices started to flow in his hand. He heard Sarah moaned. “Are you ready babe?” He whispered. Sarah nodded her head, her eyes full of desire. “Please, Babe.” She pleaded. He positioned himself and kneeled between her thighs. He then slowly entered her, making sure not to hurt her. When her body adjusted with his length he move faster and faster until her body was moving with him in an erotic dance. His hands were supporting Sarah’s as he thrust deeper into her. “I love you, babe.” He whispered in her ear as they reached their shared climax. He gently eased out of her and collapsed beside her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. “Round two done, babe.” He whispered and smiled at her. Sarah smiled at him and mouthed an “I love you.” He smiled and hugged her, circling his arms around her waist. Sarah buried her head on his neck and inhaled his scent. “Don’t do that, babe.” He whispered to her. Sarah lifted her head from his neck and directed a questioning eye on him. “Or Round 3 will be sooner.” He teasingly continued. Sarah slapped his shoulder and laughed. “I love you, Babe.” She told him. “I love you more, beautiful.” He countered and cuddled her again.

They stayed in bed just cuddling each other. "Babe, we have to get out of bed and get ready for lunch." He told her after a while. Sarah nodded and eased her self out of bed. "I' ll go shower first." She announced and walked towards the bathroom. "Make sure to lock the door, Babe or I'll follow you there for round three." He joked at her retreating back. Sarah turned around, faced him and sticked out her tongue to him. "Ceased fire, muna, Mr.Anderson." She said and naughtily smiled at him.

Gerald shook his head as she entered the bathroom. He then reached for the remote at the side table and switched on the television. TFC flashed on the screen and a local news from home was currently airing. Gerald was surprised when he heard the news anchor said his name.

"Mr. Gerald Anderson Jr. and First Daughter Iza Calzado called it quits and ended their engagment. Some unconfirmed reports says that Mr. Anderson is now having an affair with his Executive Assistant which led his separation with the First Daughter. It was also learned that the woman in question is indeed Ms. Sarah Geronimo, the former fiancee of Jake Cuenca  of Cuenca Group of Companies and Mr. Anderson's best friend. The media is now doing their best to hunt the concerned parties for their statements regarding the issue." The news anchor reported.

The reports must end, they will surely ruin Sarah's integrity and she does not deserve that. Gerald thought. He then muted the television and reached for his blackberry and dialed Melissa Ricks' number. 

 Melissa answered the phone on its second ring. “Yes, Gerald, Mel here.” She casually answered from the other end of the line.