vacation part 2

As you arrived at the bus stop, you couldn't help but stare at the crystal clear blue water. It was absolutely stunning.
"So there's supposed to be a bus that's going to take us out to the resort, I think we just have to wait here."
You nod but you're not really paying attention to Colby. You're in complete awe at the scenery. Lush green plants and trees and flowers are growing everywhere and the white sand beaches are beautiful. The water is a stunning green-blue and it looks awesome.
Colby's watching you and filming. You're holding his hand and looking around at everything with the biggest smile on your face and he thinks you look so perfect.
After a while, the bus comes and it's surprisingly nice. You, Colby, and several other tourists get on and put your bags under your seats.
The bus starts driving and you look out the window.
"So, how do you like it so far?"
"I think I could stay here forever honestly."
He laughs and smiles at you. You kiss his cheek and go back to looking out the window.
You get a little farther from the beach and see a couple fields of colorful fruit trees. There's apples and oranges and bananas and some other tropical fruits that you don't know the name of.
You drive for about fifteen minutes before the bus stops at a massive hotel. Your jaw drops as you see it and you look back at Colby.
"Holy shit!"
He laughs again.
You both get your bags and carry them off the bus. You walk in the glass doors into the hotel and it's very luxurious and modern. Colby gets your room keys and checks in and then you both go to the elevator. The walls and ceiling are mirrors and he films all the angles and laughs.
Once you get to floor 8, the elevator stops and you get out to go to your room.
"Wanna race?"
"You're on."
You sprint down the hallway as fast as you can and Colby's right next to you. It's hard to run with your suitcase but you somehow manage to just barely beat him.
"Loserrrrr!"
He makes a pouty face and shakes his head.
"I'm calling bullshit on that one."
You laugh and push his chest playfully. He opens the door and you instantly are in love with the room.
There's a huge king size bed with a really puffy white and red comforter. The room itself is gigantic and there's a big flatscreen. You look around a little and find a jacuzzi and a fancy shower and bathroom. Colby looks around too and you go back out to the main area where he is.
"I can't believe you did this for me. Seriously. You're amazing."
He turns around and smiles at you.
"I'm glad you like it baby, I tried to get the best room I could afford. You deserve it."
You hug him. He picks you up and spins you around and you wrap your legs around his waist.
You pull back and kiss him and he walks you over to the bed before setting you on your back. He lays on top of you and you laugh.
"Thank you. It's perfect."
He leans down and kisses your neck.
"I love you."
"I love you too Brock."
You ruffle up his hair and he looks at you, a smile spreading across his face.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Seriously what?"
"It's nothing baby."
The look in his eyes says otherwise but you decide it's nothing important. [a/n: it's gonna be something really important later trust meeee]
"Whatever. You're an idiot."
"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."
You laugh and nod before slipping out from underneath him and going to look outside.
Once you open the door, you see the most beautiful view.