periods 1

You lay on the bed watching Netflix with Colby. He cuddles closer to you and wraps his arms around your stomach. You wince in pain as your cramps spark up out of nowhere. You try to ignore it because you want to keep cuddling with Colby, but it hurt too much.
"Colby..." you said "not now baby."
"But whyyyy?" He whines, hugging you tighter and putting more pressure on your stomach. He rests his head on your side and looks up at you, which is also uncomfortable.
You know he doesn't mean any harm but it hurts a lot.
"Colby... OW!" You pull his arms off of you and push him away. He has a hurt look on his face.
You get up and go to the bathroom. You grab a tampon out of the drawer and do what you need to do before you hear Colby yell.
"Wait, what happened? Are you pregnant? If you are, this is not a good way to tell me." You hold back your laughter and walk back into the bedroom. Colby's sitting straight up now, a more concerned look on his face.
"No, Colby, I'm not pregnant. Even if I was, that's not how I'd tell you." You laugh and sit back down on the bed. You see a huge wave of relief wash over his face.
"It's just that time of the month again. I'm sorry." You sigh, your head in your hands. You hated not being able to do the things Colby wanted to when you were on your period. It made you sad because you felt like you were somewhat letting him down. It annoyed and frustrated you.
"It's okay, but why did you say ow when I tried to hug you?" He was still confused. You wished you could show him how precious he was being, because you had never heard a cuter statement coming from him.
"Colby, have you ever heard of cramps?" In your mind, you were squealing at how cute he was.
"Yeah, but I thought you only got those when you were pregnant." You laughed.
"Who told you that?"
Colby looked more confused than ever.
"You can get them with periods, too."
"Really? That sucks." You nod and weakly smile at him. You crawl up to where he is sitting and you lean against him. You put your head on his shoulder and hold his hand instead of him full-on cuddling.
He unpauses the Netflix and you continue to watch your movie together.
"Sorry I hurt you." He whispers.
You lean up and kiss him.
"Don't worry about it."

it's a shorter one but I still like it—