periods 2

It's at least 1 in the morning. You don't know how much longer you will be able to deal with this pain.
The cramps were much worse than last time. They never seemed to end.
Colby was next to you under the puffy comforter, sleeping soundly. In an effort to not bother him, you lay on your side facing away from him, whimpering every time another pang of pain hit you. You tried to be quiet.
You clutched the comforter in one hand, forming a knot so tight you worried your nails might rip holes of you kept on like this. He continues to sleep, seemingly unaware. You wonder why it's getting so bad. It's never been like this.
Eventually, you start to cry. It's that kind of cry where it's mainly just sucking in air at random intervals with tears spilling out silently. You're pretty sure the entire neighborhood can hear it, it sounds so loud to you.
"Y/N. Are you okay?" Colby's whisper breaks through the darkness of the bedroom. You mentally punch yourself for waking him up.
"Yeah it's nothing." you say, trying really hard to play it off.
He slips his arm over your waist and pulls you over so you're facing him. Crap. No way to hide now. You sniff and wipe your eyes quickly.
"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me." he says, playing with your fingertips. You don't say anything. You internally kick yourself again for being so obvious.
     You stay quiet. You feel bad for waking him up but you didn't mean to. You sniff yet again and he looks at you.
Another round of cramps hits you, and you crunch up tightly in a ball.
"Aww, cramps again?" Colby whispers, sounding concerned. You just nod.
     "Poor Y/N. Want me to get you anything?" he says, pulling you closer to him. You shrug. Silence fills the room again.
     "I'm sorry I woke you up. You can go back to sleep. I'll be fine." you say, unfolding and laying out flat. You don't know if you'll be fine, but you don't want him to lose sleep because of you.
     He suddenly gets up and goes downstairs. You hear a jingling of keys and the front door closes. His car starts and drives away.
     You're extremely confused. Where could he be going at one in the morning?
     Fifteen minutes later, you hear him return.
You hear a drawer open in the kitchen and metal clinking. He tosses his keys on the counter and comes back up the stairs. He stands in the doorway with his hands behind his back.
     "What was that about?" you say, still completely confused. He holds up a pint of chocolate ice cream and a spoon.
     You smile and Colby climbs back into bed and hands over the ice cream. You hurriedly open it up and start scooping.
     "Can I at least have some?" he pleads, making a pouty face. You sigh and give him a spoonful.
     "Feeling any better?" he asks after you take the spoon back and resume eating. You nod. Your cramps were completely gone, all thanks to him.

oooooooof this is short asf and not that good either (sorry y'all). BUT PLEASE READ BELOW

anyway, I was thinking of doing some kind of thing so you guys could get to know me a little better. It might be a PSA sort of thing, but you guys can ask any questions you have. I might, just maybe, try to make a YouTube video with those questions if i get enough. it's something I've never actually done before but would you guys be interested in watching that? I'd love to see if I can do it and I'd be answering your guys questions so that would be really fun I think. please please please comment down below if you think I should do it and if you want to ask me questions for the video,you can send them to me through text (my number is 810-543-9160, send your question[s] and your @______) or you can add me on Snapchat if you want (@ggraber65 is my account, the same rules apply as with the texts).

thank you guys and I'm really hoping you all have some good questions and you wanna see a video lol

graciexx