pregnant part 4

You turned down the volume on the tv and listened for the sound again.
It sounded like laughter and immediately you knew it was Aria. She had the sweetest little voice and it made you smile to hear her happy.
She had just turned 5 a few months ago and you already felt like time was going too fast. She was a very beautiful little girl, with hair a little bit lighter than Colby's and icy blue eyes that matched his almost identically (except for the chocolatey patch of brown on one side that you really liked). She had your nose and lips and her face looked pretty close to the same as yours as well.
You get up to go see what Colby was up to. He's not in the kitchen or the bedroom or the bathroom. He didn't leave the house today so he couldn't have gone far.
     As you come up to Aria's bedroom door you hear a little more of her laugh and then Colby's right after. You peek in through the side of the door that's cracked open and see him sitting on a tiny little stool in front of Aria's mirror. She's standing behind him and using her Barbie hairbrush to comb through his fluffy hair. Every time she brushes it back, it flops back down over his eyes and she laughs every time.
     "Stay daddy!" She runs to her closet and grabs a sparkly green barrette for him. She runs back and carefully puts it in his hair. He looks at in the mirror and laughs.
     "I love it princess." He smiles at her and picks her up with one arm before kissing her cheek. She giggles.
     Aria and Colby have been inseparable since she was born. She follows him everywhere he goes and always tries to do what he does and you can tell that he completely adores her as well.
     You go back into the kitchen to write up a grocery list. You get out a pen and paper and write down eggs and milk before you hear Aria's little feet coming down the hallway followed by Colby.
     She's holding his hand and she leads him into the kitchen. She pokes you in the arm a couple times and you turn around.
     "Look mama! I made daddy pretty!" You look at Colby and a smile breaks out on your face as you see the barrette again. He laughs.
     "He looks beautiful baby." She smiles too and laughs her cute little laugh before hugging his leg since he was so tall compared to her.
     He was completely wrapped around her finger since the moment they met. He would do anything for you and Aria to be happy.
     She steps on the front of his feet and he holds her hands. She's laughing and so is he as they walk around the kitchen like that.
     They go out in the living room to watch tv and you finish writing your list. You go do a little bit of cleaning in the kitchen since there was nothing else to do and when you're done, you find her sitting next to him as they both watch a basketball game. Aria looks so tiny compared to him and it's the cutest thing.
     You leave the room for a minute and hear someone knock on the front door.
     "Colby, can you get that?"
     "Yeah hang on."
     He gets up and goes to the door. He opens it and you come in to see Jake standing in the doorway.
     "Hey bro!"
     "Hi guys! What's up?"
     "Not much really, as usual." You laugh and wave.
     Once she realizes who's at the door, Aria hops off the couch and runs past Colby and goes straight to Jake. She hugs his legs excitedly.
     "Jakeeeee!" She squeals, happy to see him. Jake was over all the time to hang out with you and Colby and he loved Aria as well. Jake was basically like a brother to her because he was over so much.
     He picked her up and hugged her. Colby laughed and you stood beside him in the doorway, smiling.
     "Well, come in and get comfy because I was just about to make some lunch and there's a basketball game on," You say, chuckling. He comes in and takes off his shoes. They go into the living room and you go to the kitchen.
     You make a couple sandwiches and bring some cups of water and some Pepsi.
     You give them to everyone and sit down beside Colby on the couch. Jake thanks you and starts eating. Aria has half of a peanut butter sandwich and she's already eating.
     You guys all sit and talk and laugh for a while as everyone eats. Having Jake or Sam or anyone else around for even a couple hours was nice because they would always play with Aria and keep her entertained so you and Colby could relax a bit. He grabs your hand gently and kisses you.
     She wrestles with Jake when they're done eating and he lets her win. She laughs and so does he.
     "What if you spent the night here? I think Aria would love it and it would be pretty fun."
     "And we can invite Sam and Corey too." You nod at Colby's response. It would be fun with more people.
     "Yeah sure. I'll have them bring me some shorts and stuff for tonight."
     "Sweet. I'll call them." Colby picks up his phone and FaceTimes both of them. He explains it and they say they would love to.
     You help Colby and Jake move a couple air mattresses out into the living room and bring some extra blankets.
     The others show up around 15 minutes later with all their stuff. They get situated and Aria is so excited to see them.
     She first goes to Corey and gives him a hug and then to Sam. They were pretty much like her other older brothers and they adored her.
     Everyone spends the afternoon chilling and playing with Aria. She seems to be having fun and so does everyone else. You order some Postmates for dinner and everyone eats tacos.
     Afterwards, you turn on a movie since it's already getting pretty late and everyone seems to be getting tired.
     You put on your shorts and one of Colby's hoodies to sleep in and go back out to the living room to set up your bed.
     You grab a couple pillows and some blankets for yourself and set them up in the recliner. The boys have beds made on the air mattresses and Colby's sleeping on the couch.
     Within 25 minutes, everyone besides you is asleep because of how tired they were from wrestling and playing all day. You laugh and grab your phone.
     You get up and start walking around to take a video of them all sleeping. You carefully avoided stepping on anything as you make your way around the living room, snickering when you zoom in on their faces.
     Jake and Corey are just about as far apart as they can be on the air mattresses but Jake somehow has his arm laying across Corey's back. Corey's hugging a pillow and looking super comfortable.
     You finally get to Colby and find that Aria is sleeping on the couch with him too.
     He's laying on his back with his head resting to the side and she's curled up on his chest with her head tucked under his chin and a tiny blanket covering her. He has both of his arms over her in a protective way and she has one little hand resting on his shoulder. Both of them are out cold.
     You whisper awww and end the video. They're so adorable together. You take some pictures of them being cute and then find yourself smiling.
     Colby's muscles make her look a lot smaller than she really is and you find that a little bit funny as well because even though he seemed big and tough and strong he was a major softie for both you and Aria.
     You smile again and go back to your recliner. Soon after, you doze off while watching them sleep peacefully and eventually you fall asleep too.

so fxcking CUTE MY HEART HURTS

im falling more and more in love with this series i stg it's so PRECIOUS

also don't forget that requests are still open lolz (reminder: i don't do smut)

gracie xx