abused part 2

The next morning, at around 7:30 am,  you found yourself suddenly being ripped out of Colby's arms and thrown on the floor.
     Instantly, you knew it was Aaron. Panic rose up in your chest as he turned towards you.
     "Get up. Right now."
     You stay down, scared to find out what he was going to do. He takes a step towards you and you try to back up but are met with a sleeping Sam.
     "I said GET UP."
     You slowly stand up to face him, already shaking. Your heart was racing.
     You see Colby sit up and go to grab Aaron's wrist as he makes a move to hit you. This slows him down and gives you time to dart out into the foyer. You don't know where else to go.
     Aaron pushes Colby off of his arm and instantly goes after you. All too quickly, he comes out and sees you standing there by the staircase. You're paralyzed with fear.
     He shoves you back into the wall and seconds later knees you in the stomach hard. He manages to land one good left hook which hits you in the face. You're down on the ground and gasping for air. He goes to wind up for another punch.
     "You stupid bitch! I knew you were cheating-
     Colby puts his arm around Aaron's throat and starts to drag him away and Elton crouches down beside you.
     "Fucking slut!"
     Colby tightens his grip so he can't say anything and continues to drag him backwards.
     He throws him out the front door and he gets a running start and kicks him in the stomach as hard as he can while he's laying on the pavement.
     "Don't you ever fucking touch her again, you hear me? If I EVER see your sorry ass back at this house I'll kill you. Does that make sense dipshit?"
     Aaron can't say anything. Colby comes back in and locks the front door. By this time, Sam was up and so was everyone else.
     You're laying on the ground, slumped against the bottom step with your hand on your ribs. You cough and spit up a spray of bright red blood. You're having a hard time breathing because every intake of air felt like a gunshot.
    Sam crouches down and puts his hand on your back as you cough again and Colby quickly comes over to you.
    "I think she might have broken ribs or something dude. Look at the blood."
     You feel another stream of blood coming from your nose. You want to throw up from the pain.
     Sam rubs your back a little as you try to breathe normally. It feels like someone's stabbing you.
     Sam calmly tries to coax you into standing. You don't think you have it in you to get up.
     "Come on Y/N, you can do it. You gotta stand up." You shake your head a little bit. You can't stand up.
     He looks at Colby with a sad expression.
     All the people at the sleepover were standing around you and the boys. No one really knows what to do after all that just happened.
"Do you think it'll hurt if I pick her up?"
     Sam shrugs slightly and looks down at you again.
     "It's going to be painful for her but I think it's better if we move her at least to the living room."
     Colby nods and gently goes to pick you up. Sam backs away and so does Elton.
     You grab Colby's wrist as he goes to touch you. You're scared to have someone touching you after all that.
     "Y/N, he's just trying to help. It's okay," Sam says, trying to reassure you.
     You slowly let go of his wrist and sit up on the step. Colby picks you up bridal style, trying his hardest not to hurt you.
     When he puts his hand around your back and on your side, you wince in pain.
     "I'm sorry," he whispers as he walks you back into the living room.
     Everyone else follows behind him.
     He sets you down on the couch as gently as he can but it still hurts so bad. Corey brings a wet washcloth to wipe the blood off your face. You clean it up and then they get rid of the washcloth.
     "Just take it easy Y/N. Don't worry about Aaron anymore. You've already been through enough." You nod weakly and lean back a little on the couch cushions.
     They all sit down on the beanbags and on their piles of blankets on the floor. They turn on another movie to lighten the mood a little and Jake brings you a cup of water. It's hard to drink but helps get the taste of blood out of your mouth.
     Nobody's really sure what to say about the situation because it all happened so fast. It's a little awkward because you find yourself starting to cry silently. It was one of the worst conflicts you'd ever had with Aaron. It had caught you off guard and scared you more than anything.
     You sit alone on the couch for a while. You're shaking and your breathing sounds crackly. It hurts.
     Colby sees you crying and quietly makes his way over to the couch.
    "Can I sit with you?"
     You look up with watery eyes and nod at him. He sits down beside you and it's quiet for a few seconds before he puts his hand out for you to hold.
     You reluctantly put your shaky hand in his and he gives it a gentle squeeze to let you know that he wasn't going to hurt you.
     As the movie goes on and everyone chills out over what happened, you find yourself still feeling scared. Although it hurts terribly, you move over until you're pressed up against Colby's side. You curl up tightly next to him and lay your head on his shoulder.
     He seems surprised at first but smiles when he sees that you're trusting him.
     He wraps his right arm around you and holds your left hand.
     The heat from his body and the slight scent of his cologne makes you feel a little calmer.
     He leans down and starts whispering to you.
     "Hey, shhhh, don't cryyyyy. Everything's going to be okay now, without him around. You'll heal up and feel better and I'm going to make sure you know how beautiful you are every chance I get. You never deserved to be treated like some kind of toy and I want you to know that."
     You smile a little at him and feel your fear start to subside along with your crying. You cuddle a bit closer, trying to ignore the pain coming from your ribs. Hopefully it was just bad bruising and nothing too serious.
     "Now I have just one question for you, and if you don't want to answer it right now I understand 100%."
     "What is it?"
     "Would you ever want to be in a relationship with me? I'm only asking because... I've liked you since I met you and I just want to be there for you whenever you need me. I would give anything to show you what it's like to be treated right by a guy."
     You get butterflies suddenly. You didn't know he had feelings for you.
     "I would love to date you, actually."
     He laughs a tiny bit.
     "You're being serious?"
     You nod and he gets really excited. This causes you to laugh a bit although it hurts.
     "We're gonna go on dinner dates and 2 am snack runs to 7-eleven and go cart racing and to the beach and shopping if you want to and I'm finally gonna give you everything he never tried to give you."
     You smile and lay down on his shoulder again. Everyone turns around and smiles at you both.
     "You guys are already my favorite couple I swear," Sam says, laughing.
     Everyone else agrees and laughs before you continue to watch the movie with a feeling of contentment as you snuggle up to Colby.

huh that was kinda really good but also really bad at the same time ig

this story is gonna have a couple more parts I think so stay tunedddd

anyway, would any of u guys be interested if I did a sort of "meet the author'" type of thing for the next part to be posted? basically, it would be some info abt me and some pictures so y'all can get to know me a bit. please comment if you think I should because I think it could be kinda fun honestly

ily guys,
gracie xx