cuddly

You lied back on the bed, flipping through channels on the tv. There was nothing on and you were bored out of your mind.
You hear footsteps coming up the stairs and the bedroom door opens. Colby walks in and flops down on the bed next to you.
"Y/N, I'm boreeeeed," he whines, rolling up in the blanket like a taco and putting his feet on the wall. Only his face and his toes stick out of the comforter. You burst out laughing.
     He unrolls from his taco position and sits up. His hair is now a mess, sticking up in all directions. You laugh again.
     "Don't laugh at meeeee."
     He makes an adorable pouty face and you reach out and squish his cheeks. He makes the face again.
     "Aww poor baby. Come here colbs." You open your arms and he basically jumps into them. He lays on top of you and hugs around your waist.
    You laugh and start to play with his hair. You run your fingers through it slowly and you feel him relax in your arms. He sighs contentedly.
     "Baby boy," you whisper. "Colbyyyy."
     He doesn't respond so you think he's fallen asleep. He lays still and the only sound is you whispering to him and his soft breathing.
     You gently push the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead. He sighs again and tightens his hug.
     You run your fingers through his floppy brown hair again and lay one hand on his back.
     "I love you, baby boy."
     "I love you more."
     It surprises you to hear his voice since you thought he was sleeping. He looks up at you and giggles.
     "I thought you were sleeping."
     "I was."
     "No you weren't."
     He looks up at you sheepishly and pouts yet again. You laugh and kiss him.
He watches you with his sky blue eyes. He smiles and hugs you tighter.
"How come you're so sweet today?" You ruffle up his hair a little and keep playing with it as he lays there.
He shrugs and blushes a little.
"It's adorable."
He blushes more. You laugh and then both go silent again.
Neither of you say anything for a long while and you feel Colby relax even more as he falls asleep. His breathing softens and his face twitches a little.
Seeing him asleep makes you feel calm and tired, so you end up falling asleep with your head resting on a pillow. Colby's body heat keeps you warm and you drift off as well.

——-
MEGA OOF cuz this is super short and really gushy and cute agghcfgcjj

Imma be doing some preferences and stuff like that very soon, so make sure to look out for it this weekend or next week <3

Gracie XX