request: @AntiVirusUnknown1011

You drop your bag into your friend's hands.
     "I gotta pee real quick and then we can go home."
     She nods and you go to the bathrooms. You do what you have to do and stand at the sink for a second, fixing your hair up a little bit.
     You were at a party that another one of your friends had invited you to. It was getting pretty late and you could tell that your friend was getting kinda drunk.
You wash and dry your hands and then go back out to where she was standing. The only problem with that is she's nowhere to be found.
You scan the crowd and the barstools, only to find her going in for a kiss with a random dude. You sigh and make your way over there.
Without hesitation, you pull her off the guy.
"Let's go B/F/N, it's late."
She whines a little but otherwise doesn't put up a fight. The guy tries to step forward and grab her hand but you stop dead in your tracks and turn to him.
You get closer to him and look him right in the eyes.
"Can I help you?"
He gets nervous and backs down, at which point you take your friend's hand and leave the party. You walk her back to the car and help her in before getting in on your side.
You start the car and drive her back to her house. Neither of you say a word the whole ride back but you don't mind the silence.
When you get to her house, she thanks you and gets out. She stumbles a little bit standing up but eventually gets it together. You roll down the window on the way out of her driveway.
"See you tomorrow hoe!"
You hear her laugh and you do too. She gets inside and you start your drive back to the apartment you shared with your roommate, Colby.
It doesn't take long before you pull up and park the car. You get out and use your keycard to get in.
When you get into your apartment and close the door, Colby's standing in front of you with his arms crossed.
You toss your bag on the counter and take off your shoes.
"Where were you? It's like 1 am dude!"
"Why does it matter?"
You're already feeling irritated because of the guy at the party and now this. He acts very overprotective towards you and you're not even dating. He's one of your best friends and he's really chill to hang out with usually but he is always trying to look out for you, almost like a big brother of some sort.
You figure that it's because you're a little bit younger than him but he doesn't act this way towards anyone else and you don't really like it.
"It matters because you could've gotten hurt or something and I wouldn't have been there to help."
"Get off my back, will you? It's not like I cant handle myself."
"I know you can, but..."
He stops there, as if there's words waiting on his tongue that he's too scared to say.
You walk past him and into your bedroom to get ready for bed. You can feel anger rising in your chest and making your face feel hot. Why did he always have to be like this?"

COLBY'S POV
As she came in the door, I felt a wave of relief wash over me. Every time she goes out, I find myself waiting for her to come back nervously. What if she didn't?
I tried to talk to her but it came out all wrong. I didn't mean to seem so controlling of her but I just want her to be safe. If she ever got into a bad situation and I wasn't there to protect her I could never forgive myself.
She just walked past me to go in her room and I can feel that she's pissed off at me. I want to go in and tell her I didn't mean it, but would she listen?

Y/N's POV
You take off your makeup and threw on a hoodie and some shorts. You can feel more and more anger bubbling up about the whole situation.
You toss your phone on the bed and go to walk to the kitchen for a drink of water. As you fill a glass with water from the sink, you sense that someone's behind you. Sure enough, Colby's standing against the countertop, a few feet away from you.
He looks away and then back at you.
There's a different kind of look in his icy blue eyes. It's softer and more apologetic but mixed with something else you don't recognize.
"What do you want now?"
"I just... I wanted to say I'm sorry."
You tilt your head a little. This was oddly suspicious.
"I don't mean to act like that whenever you go out or hang out with other people. I just get worried when you're gone because something bad might happen and I won't be there to help."
He takes a step towards you and you back up a little.
"The reason I'm so over protective is because I... well...
"Because you what Colby?"
He takes a shaky breath and looks right at you.
"Y/N, I like you. A lot. I know I've been an asshole about you going to parties or to hang out with friends but it's because I'm scared you'll get hurt."
You had no idea he liked you.
"Colby... I think I actually might like you too. I've been annoyed with you lately because of the overprotectiveness but it kind of makes me glad someone's looking out for me."
You see a tiny smile settle on his face.
"Really?"
You nod.
You set your drink down and step right up to him. You stand on your tip toes and go in to kiss him. He seems surprised when your lips meet his but you can feel him smiling into the kiss.
"So what does that mean?"
"I think you just got a girlfriend."

eh kinda cute idk but I hope u like it @AntiVirusUnknown1011

i literally sat down and whipped this story out in like 25 minutes omfg we be WILDIN

anyway

ive come to the conclusion that i would legitimately kill somebody to have an iPad Pro or a MacBook at this point like I want one SO BAD YALL

there's so much i could do if I had one ONG

gracie xx