nightmare 1

Suddenly, you feel Colby jerk awake beside you. He sits up quickly and you look up at him as you open your eyes.
     "Colby?"
     He doesn't respond. You sit up as well and he puts his head in his hands.
     "What's wrong?"
     He lifts his head up and you see tears rolling down his cheeks. He sniffles and tries to wipe them away but it's too late. He's crying.
     "What happened?"
     He shakes his head and looks at you.
     "T-they were hurting you and I couldn't do a-anything and you were bleeding and screaming my name but I couldn't help y-you... I'm so s-sorry..." he's stuttering badly and his voice cracks as he says sorry. He's completely freaking out.
     You pull him close to your chest and hold the back of his head with one hand.
     He cries into your shoulder and you rub his bare back gently with your other hand to comfort him.
     "Awww, baby boy...it's okay."
You knew it must've been really scary for him because he never cries. You had never seen him this hysterical before.
You stack up a pillow or two behind your head and lay down. He moves back for a second so you can get situated but he desperately wants to stay close to you.
Once you're comfortable, you spread your arms as an invite for him to cuddle.
He lays down on top of you and tucks his head under your chin before wrapping his arms around you tightly.
You can feel how hard he's shaking as he lays on you. He's still crying but slightly less than before.
"Shhh, everything's okay. It was just a bad dream, that's all," you whisper, rubbing his back a little. You gently rest your chin on his head.
He snuggles as close to you as he can. You play with his hair and whisper to him to help calm him down. His heartbeat was extremely fast and he was breathing heavier than normal due to the crying.
A car drives by on the road outside and the headlights shine through the blinds for a couple seconds as it passes. You look down at Colby when the light hits his face and see that his cheeks and eyes are red. He looks so tired.
You put your arms around him and gently rub the side of his jaw with your thumb.
"Has everything been okay lately?"
He hesitates before shaking his head ever so slightly.
"I know you probably don't want to talk about it but I can tell that something's been bothering you."
He takes a shallow and somewhat nervous breath before starting to talk.
"I'm really scared to lose you Y/N. If you leave I won't have anything left. You're my favorite person on this planet and if I had to lose you I think I would end up killing myself."
     It was a very out-of-the-blue thing to say but it was also kind of sad.
     "Why do you think I'm going to leave you Colbs?"
     "I've been thinking way too much lately and I started wondering if you really want to be with me or if I'm just holding you back."
     You brush his hair out of his face and kiss his forehead.
     "You shouldn't have to feel like that baby. You're the sweetest and most precious person I've ever known and I could never see myself with anyone else, not in all my life. Even though it sometimes doesn't seem like it, you're my favorite person in this entire world and nothing could ever change that."
     He gives a weak smile and snuggles into your neck a little more. His crying has lessened and although he's still shaking a little, his breathing is slowly returning to normal.
     You play with his hair lightly and he seems to calm down more. As long as you'd been with him, his favorite thing was laying on you while you played with his hair. He would usually get really sleepy and relaxed and eventually fall asleep there.
     "Are you sure that I'm not holding you down?"
     "I promise."
     There's a silence that follows. He seems to feel a little better after you say that.
     "You should try to get some sleep. It's okay."
     He tiredly nods and yawns.
     "I love you."
     "I love you too Colbs." You kiss the top of his head.
     It can't be more than 5 minutes before he's out. You look down at him and smile. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping, almost like a little puppy. He looked so comfy and content and you couldn't help but laugh a little. Every so often, his face twitches or his nose scrunches slightly which never fails to make you want to kiss him.
     You continue to play with his hair with one hand until you too drift off to sleep.

welp there goes my heart

brb while i go cry in the corner about being single just give me a minute

anyway, send in some requests if you want to and i'm sorry this wasn't very long or very good but i've got a lot of shit going on atm lol so i've been stressed asf lately

it's cool tho, whateva i guess

luh u guys,

gracie xx