request: @MiaLidren2 (vacation part 1)

You opened your eyes to Colby lightly nudging you with an excited smile on his face.
"Babyyyyy! Wake uppp!"
You roll over in the direction of his voice and look up at him tiredly. He's sitting next to you on the edge of the bed, wearing a hoodie and joggers.
"What?"
He was full of energy for some reason and really happy about something.
"Get ready and bring your makeup if you want it. We're going somewhere fun."
You had a confused look on your face. You glance at his alarm clock; it reads 1:15 am.
"Where are we going at 1:15 in the morning?" He just smiles and gives you a quick kiss before going downstairs.
You slowly get up and grab a pair of black leggings and a hoodie. You go to the bathroom and change before putting on deodorant and a quick spritz of perfume. You put your hair in a good looking messy Dutch braid. The only makeup you do is mascara since you're so tired.
You pack a little makeup bag with all your stuff and go downstairs.
     Colby is sitting on the countertop waiting for you. When he sees you, he jumps down and quickly comes over.
      "Ready?"
     The smile on his face is absolutely adorable. He's like a kid on Christmas morning.
     He gets your phones and the chargers and puts on his shoes before going taking your bag out to the car and putting it in the trunk. You throw on some checkered high top Vans and go out there. He opens the door for you and shuts it once you get in. You're still confused as to where he could possibly take you this early in the morning.
     He gets in and drives for a few minutes before taking a video of you on his vlog camera.
IN VIDEO
     "So it's about 3:50 am and... I think she kinda hates me right now but that's okay."
     You're curled up in the passenger seat with your shoes off and your head resting on Colby's arm. He's holding your hand tucked up against your stomach.
     "Babyyyy, give us a smile."
     You sit up and give a tiny smile with your eyes closed. He laughs and you lay back down.
     "As adorable as that was, I think I'll let her sleep for a little bit before we get there. I'll update you guys soon." He turns off the camera and you pretend to sleep while he drives.
A half hour or so passes and Colby wakes you up when you're in the parking garage. He gives you a few minutes to get fully awake while he sets his camera up on the dashboard of his car to film you. He turns it on and starts recording.
"Alright baby, so can you take a guess as to where we are?" You look around, kind of confused.
"A parking garage?"
He laughs.
"Yes BUT a parking garage for what?" You have no clue what's going on.
You look some more and see a sign that says AIRPORT TERMINAL PARKING F-S and an arrow pointing upwards.
You look at Colby with squinty eyes, wondering why you're at an airport. He just laughs.
"So princess, because I love you so much and I noticed that you've been really stressed lately, I decided it's time for a vacation."
You put your hand over your mouth and look at him.
"ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?!"
He nods and smiles.
"Guess where we're going though."
You roll your eyes at him.
"Why can't you just tell me?"
"Because I want you to guess."
You start listing names of places in the United States.
"Florida."
He shakes his head.
"Texas."
He shakes his head again.
"Alaska?"
Again, his response is no.
"You really want me to tell you?"
You nod.
"Well, I booked us tickets on a jet to a little place called Bali."
You just start shaking your head as your jaw drops. A smile lights up your face.
"NO FUCKING WAY!"
Colby smiles as well.
"We're staying for a week at a resort on the beach. I had Kat and Devyn pick out a bunch of brand new outfits for you to wear and pack your stuff. It's in the back."
You feel yourself starting to tear up out of pure joy. You're overwhelmed with excitement as a couple tears begin to drip down your face.
"Awww, don't cry baby! Come here." He wraps you up in a big hug and kisses the top of your head.
You move aside and cover your face with your hands to hide your crying.
Colby makes a pouty face at the camera and reaches over to grab your wrist. He pulls your arm down gently until he can see your face and interlocks his fingers with yours while looking at you for a few seconds.
You use your right hoodie sleeve to wipe your tears since he's holding the other hand.
You look at him and sniffle before letting out a small laugh.
"You okay?" He whispers, squeezing your hand. You nod and smile. You were immeasurably excited and happy.
"I definitely wasn't expecting that reaction but I'm glad you're excited."
You laugh and kiss him.
He went on to explain that you had to be boarding the plane at 3:15am so you had a bit of time to get in to the actual airport and get through security.
"So for right now, we're gonna go get all our bags and everything and get in the airport. See you guys when we get on the plane!" He shuts off the camera.
"Why are you doing this for me?" You laugh a little bit and look at Colby.
"I'm doing this because you deserve a break. I've seen how hard you've been working and how tired you are lately. Your happiness is my first priority and recently I've noticed that you just haven't been yourself baby." He sighs. "I've heard you cry in the bathroom at night because you're so stressed and overwhelmed and you think I'm sleeping. You think I don't see it or care but I promise that I notice. I just want to make things better for you."
You give him a kiss and smile as you look at the ground.
"Thank you."
"Anything to see you happy."
You both get out after he gets his camera and take your bags out of the car. You notice that yours is quite heavy and remember what he said about new clothes. You were excited to try them on.
You follow him to the elevator and go down to ground level. He leads you into the airport terminal, which is actually really big. You get verified and put your stuff on the conveyor belt after you pass security.
You have about five minutes of wait time after all the processes take place, so you sit in one of the chairs and look through your little carry on bag. There were earbuds, your charger, some deodorant and perfume, a pillow, and some other stuff. As you opened one of the side pockets, you noticed two tiny little white roses and a note with a heart on it.
You kiss Colby's cheek and pick up the roses for a second before putting them back in the pocket and zipping it up.
Soon, they call for your gate and you both go out to the jet with all the other passengers. You check your tickets and find your seats. They're actually surprisingly spacious and comfortable. You sit by the window and he sits on the outside.
Within minutes, the plane is taking off. You squeeze Colby's hand, feeling a little nervous about flying. It had been a long time since you had last gone on a plane and you felt anxiety creeping up on you.
"You're okay. Just take a deep breath and relax."
You do as he says and feel a little better. You soon fall asleep on his shoulder and he rests his chin on top of your head as he falls asleep too.
Before you know it, he's nudging you awake again.
"Hey, wake up beautiful. We're about 15 minutes out from the airport."
You stretch and look out the window. You're instantly in awe. The sun is just beginning to rise and it's absolutely beautiful.
He's videoing you with his camera and taking pictures with his phone.

     He posts it on his Instagram story with a little white heart drawn in the corner

The water hundreds of feet below was a brilliant crystal clear teal-blue. The sandy beaches were a pale sun-bleached white that soon melted into palm trees and lush tropical plants. It was amazing.
The plane landed and Colby handed you your bag before everyone got off the plane. He filmed as you walked in front of him and spun around with excitement.
"That's gonna be a slow-mo because you should've SEEN your smile baby."
You blush a little and grab his hand, leading him to go get your bags. You collect them off the conveyor belt and soon leave the airport. The air is warm and definitely feels tropical as you step out of the building. You smile back at him and he tells you to go the little bus stop thing since it would be taking you to the resort.....

HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE CLIFFHANGERRR

request for @MiaLidren2, hope u like it 🖤🖤

should I make more parts to this? I kinda already like it a lot guys just sayin....

i will be doing more parts to the pregnant one and the one about Aaron being an abusive boyfriend, but I could do this one too if y'all want it. LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS 😉😉
gracie xx