Schools out for Summer!

Chapter 44: Schools out for Summer!
*12pm*
Freya POV:
It was my last day of school as I sat next to my big group of friends at lunch. Evan was my biggest friend as I pulled out that sandwich my mom packed for me. My mom made sure I had plenty of food throughout the day so I'm always healthy.
"It's the last day," Evan exclaims as he ate his yogurt. I giggled and took a sip of my juice. "I'm so excited for summer! To swim, and to play softball." I say and Evan smiled. "Hey! I'm playing ball too!" He shrieked and gave me a hug. "What team?" He asks, and I had to remember what my daddy said.
My daddy was coaching my softball team, and he was going to be the best coach ever. Then I remembered. "Berk City Dragons!" I exclaimed and Evans eyes widened. "Me too!" He said astonished and we gave each other a high five. Evan was my best friend. I enjoyed our play dates, and our school days. Our bell rang, and our lunch was over.
"Hey! Time for recess! Want to play tag?" Evan asks and the gang joined us. "I'm the best!" I smirked and giggled as we bursted our the doors of my school.
——————————————————————
Berk City Police Department
2pm
Astrid POV:
"Welcome back Detective Hofferson! We have missed you!" My commanding officer says as he shook my hand. Other officers clapped at my return since my maternity leave. "So? How's your son?!" My partner, Eret asks me. I chuckled and added a new picture of my family at my desk. "He's the cutest thing!" I reply and flopped down in my seat.
"Well? Are you ready for this new case?" Eret asks me as he sat on my desk. "Yea! It's been to long since I've seen the inside of a crime scene!" I chuckled and Eret laughed. "Well. Glad to have you back Hofferson." He says and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Yea."
——————————————————————
Berk Elementary School
3pm
Hiccup POV:
I held Freyas hand as we exited the doors of my school. She was jumping up and down and giggling. I held my keys as I looked at my tux. It was our last day. Freya ran ahead of me and danced. She twirled around and smiled at me. Her long, brown hair twirled around as her ocean eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Gods she was so beautiful.
"Daddy come on! I can't wait to tell you about my day!" She cheered as I swung around my key chain. "Oh yea? Was it good pumpkin?" I ask and she squealed. "Yes! Evan is on my softball team!" Freya cheered and I smiled. "Ain't that your friend?" I ask and she nodded. I unlocked the car and wiped down my tux. I opened the car door for Freya and buckled her in. I sat in the front seat.
"So? What did you do today?" I ask and she took a deep breath. "We played games in homeroom, and we also watched movies. We played tag with my friends at recess and the teachers gave us snacks and drinks! It was so fun! I also colored a picture!" Freya exclaimed and handed me a photo.
The picture was of 4 stick people. "Is that me, you, mommy and Blake?" I ask and she nodded. "Our family!" She said and I gave her back the drawing. "It's beautiful." I say and she smiled. She put her hand under her chin, to support her chin and she gazed out the window.
"Daddy?" "Hmm?" I looked at Freya through the mirror. She looked at me.
"What are we doing to do this summer?" She asks me and I chuckled. "Well. We can swim, play ball, and even more! Plus me and your mommy are getting married in 2 weeks." I smiled and Freya gushed. "And I'm the flower girl!" She squeals and I laughed. "Of course you are! And you will look so beautiful." I say and Freya smiled at me.
"So! What do you want to do?" I ask. She smirked at me. "Go to the Park!" She exclaimed and I chuckled as we turned into the road to our house. "Perfect! Now I need to get out of this suit. Then we can go play. Ok?" I say and pulled into our driveway. I looked up from the car window and saw Astrid walk outside with Blake in her arms.
Astrid's hair was all the way down and twisted back. She was wearing a sundress and sandals. Freya opened the door and dashed into Astrid's arms. I sighed and looked at the sight of my beautiful beloved and our kids. I smiled and Astrid looked at me through the window. "Come on!" She waved and looked at me. "Come on!"
I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my car. I walked up to her and kissed her with passion. She smiled at me and I held her waist. "We're going to the Park, to celebrate school being out." I chuckle and she smiled. "I heard."
"Eew! Stop sucking faces! Come on!" Freya growled.