Gender Reveal Party

Chapter 56: Gender Reveal Party
August 25
11am
Astrid POV:
"Ok pop a squat," Heather hisses as I sat down in the chair at my house. Heather was doing my hair and makeup for my gender reveal party today, and she knows the gender since she planned the party.
"So what am I wearing?" I ask and Heather pointed to the floral dress with blue and pink flowers, for boy or girl. "It's so pretty!" I exclaim and Heather grabbed her makeup bag. "I try." She says and whipped back her long, goddess like braid. She was wearing a pink dress with white heels, and her hair in that gorgeous long braid.
"Ok, I'm doing your makeup now," she says and I closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming in and then followed my two little footsteps. "Why hello beautiful ladies," Hiccup remarks and opened the fridge. "Hello babe," I exclaim and Heather smiled, and I closed my eyes again.
The sun was burning down on my feet as the windows were opened, letting in the sun. Freya and Hiccup went back to school this Tuesday, so we wanted the gender reveal on a Saturday, like this one. Heather wiped my cheek and re plastered on makeup.
"Don't make me look like a stripper," I growled and Heather snickered. "I won't." "Fine with me," Hiccup winks and walked back to our room with his blue shirt. "Cut it out Haddock!" I growled and he chuckled. Freya sat next to me, waiting to get her hair done too.
"Mommy what's a stripper?" She asks and my eyes widened. "You'll learn someday," I rapidly spoke and Heather laughed.
——————————————————————
Astrid POV:
1pm
I examined myself in the mirror as Heather finished up Freyas hair. I was wearing 2 buns on the top of my head with blue and pink ribbons with my dress, and tan heels. My makeup was done beautifully and I did look like an angel. Freya ran over to me, with the same hairstyle as me with a little touch up of makeup.
"Sweet pea you look so beautiful!" I shrieked and kissed her head. "You look more beautiful," she said and I crouched down to her. "You will always be more beautiful than me," I say and she giggled. "Now! Let's get to our gender reveal!" I squealed and folded my hands.
Hiccup emerged from the hallway and gasped at me. Blake was holding his hand, and had spiked up his hair, he was wearing a blue shirt and kaki shorts. Hiccup was wearing the same. He walked over to me and pecked my lips. "You look like a goddess," He says and I blushed. "Thanks babe," I exclaimed, "Now let's find out the gender of our baby," I say and Hiccup took my hand, opened up the door and we all walked out.
——————————————————————
Dragons Park
3pm
Astrid POV:
I hopped out of our vehicle and straightened out my dress. I opened the back doors and Freya jumped out of the car. "Yea! Park!" She giggled and ran over to the park. I was greeted by Valka.
"Ooo I can't wait!" She exclaimed and hugged me. "Me too!" I shrieked and Valka examined me. "Oh dear you look absolutely stunning!" She gasped and I chuckled.
"Thank you," I say and Heather approaches me. "So you only want pictures when the gender is revealed right?" She asks and I hesitantly nodded. "Yea that's good," I exclaimed and she fixed her camera. "So you guys will be standing over here, and I will hand you guys smoke bombs," she says and me and Hiccup smiled at one another.
"Thank you can clash them together or throw them in front or whatever, them the color will reveal the gender. Then the tables over there will have the cake, and presents!" She shrieked and me and Hiccup wrapped our arms around another.
Hiccups mom came, the gang game, my unit at work came, and some friends of me and Hiccups that we both worked with. Heather told us where we needed to go, and we stood in the middle of the grass platforms.
"Freya! Blake!" Heather called for them, and they ran over to us. They stood by us and heather handed me and Hiccup the smoke bombs. She stepped back and held up her camera, ready for pictures.
"On the count of 3!"
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"Go!"
Me and Hiccup threw the smoke bombs on the ground in front of us, and pink smoke appeared in our hands. "It's a girl!" I screamed and Hiccup turned towards me, and we kissed as the smoke emerged.
Screams emitted from the crowd of people we invited as the smoke filled the grass that was surrounding me and Hiccup. "Freya! Your having a sister!" I shrieked and she jumped up and down with Blake. Me and Hiccup kissed again with more passion before loads of people came to chat with us.
"It's a girl Astrid! Congrats!" Eret said and I hugged my partner. "Thanks Eretson." I chuckled and Valka hugged me. "Another girl! Yea!" She shrieked and went ecstatic. She threw her hands in the air and practically tackled Hiccup. The gang hugged me and the men kissed me cheek. "Minden you came!" She said and she nodded. Snotlout nodded to her and kissed her cheek. Hiccup joined us and Snotlout took her hand. "Astrid, guys, me and Minden are expecting as well," he said and we all gasped. "Guys congrats! Minden we get to be pregnant together for a little time!" I shrieked and hugged her.
"Well this is you and Hiccups day!" She said and I held my tummy. "Aww another girl...hmm well I guess I get to name her," I sighed, jokingly and Hiccup elbowed me. "Shut up." He said and I laughed.
"Congrats Snot and Minden. I mean it! I'm finally an aunt," I exclaimed and Snotlout and Minden gushed.
"Now for cake!" Hiccup screamed and everyone cheered. I'm so happy, that I was having a girl and going to be an aunt now too. I held my stomach and rubbed the stomach that was holding my baby girl inside.
"I can't wait to meet you honey," I say and Hiccup called for me. "Babe! Let's go!" He waved and I looked at him. "Come on!" He shrieked and it was like it was in slow mo. I nodded and Hiccup reached out his hand and I gratefully took it. We clashed together as we walked over to the party as our guests began to eat up.
I approached heather and immediately hugged her. "Thank you, for everything you did today," I say and tried not to get emotional form my hormones. Heather nodded and rubbed my back. "I'd do anything for my bestie because I know you would do it for me! Congrats girl," she said and we pulled away.
"Thank you," I exclaimed and looked towards the party as I traced my fingers along my belly. "I captured a lot of good photos," heather stated and I put my hands on my face and they slid down my face. "Oh gods I look bad!" I shrieked and heather smiled.
"You look beautiful," she says and I hugged my bestie. "It's a girl," I say and she smiled. "And You made her," she says and I chuckled. "Yep I did."