Let there be rain

Chapter 28: Let there be rain
Astrid POV:
Me, Hiccup, and Freya we're cuddled up together on the couch, on a Saturday afternoon. Freya was drinking some juice and cuddling on Hiccups arm. It had been raining all day, so we were housed in. We were watching Zootopia, one of Freyas favorite movies. Being wrapped on Hiccup and all the comfy blankets with the smell of cinnamon in our home brought this day together.
"Look mommy! She's going to trick the fox and hop over the fence to get the pen!" Freya shrieks and points to the tv, knowing what would happen. "Yes she did baby! You've seen this movie way to many times!" I laughed and tickled my fingers on her tummy, and Hiccup smiled at our bond. "Mommy stop!" She squeals and squirms around in Hiccups arm. I chuckled and cuddled back into Hiccups shoulder, putting another hand on my tummy, slowly rubbing it.
I was beyond excited for me and Hiccups new addition. We still needed to think of names, plan a shower, and create the nursery. We already had a big enough car, and Hiccup also had his car. We had enough rooms in our house as well.
The rain began to pour harder as we watched the movie. Freya curled further onto Hiccup, but he got up and walked to the window. He opened the blinds, and we could see the disastrous outdoors. Fallen trees, leaves everywhere, litter, and even peoples property. "Woah." Hiccup shrieks and immediately shut the curtains, bringing in more darkness. Hiccup sat back down and covered Freya up with the fuzzy blankets.
I then felt a sharp hit on my side. "Ah." I groan and felt my side. "Astrid? Are you ok?!" Hiccup asks and got up to examine me. I began to smile, and I took his hands. "What are you doing?" He says and I sat back down. Freya tilted her head and looked at what I was doing. I placed Hiccups hand on my side, and I placed mine over his. I then felt it again, and Hiccup shrieks.
"Oh my thor! He's kicking! Wow!" Hiccup smiles and I laughed. Freya smiles and crawled over. Our son kicked at my side again, me wincing a bit, but Hiccup and me were all smiles. "Little football player." Hiccup said and I chuckled. "Or soccer." I say and looked over at Freya. She peeled over at Hiccups hands, and I saw her interest. I took her hands, and she looked at me, nervous. "It's ok! It's your brother Freya! He's kicking!" I exclaim and Hiccup moves one of his hands so Freya can have one of her hands on my stomach.
When he kicked, Freya giggled. "He kicked you mommy!" She laughed and placed her hand on me again. "Yea! He's kicking! That's good!" I explain to her, and I put a hand on her head, and one on Hiccups shoulder. He leaned on my gesture, and we continued to feel our little boy kick.
"This is amazing. He kicks now!" Hiccup exclaims and a tear slid down on his cheek. "Oh babe don't cry!" I exclaim and wipe his tear. "I'm not sad babe, I'm happy." He exclaims and brought me and Freya closer to him. He kissed my head and then her head. I had the best little family, and my little boy.