The Diner

Chapter 3: The Diner
Hiccup POV:
I knew the perfect place where Astrid would be at. All I really wanted was to see her reaction of me, that's it. Well, maybe I did want to see her as well, see how more beautiful she is, and how grown up she is. I mean, we're both 23 now. I had the best mind to think that Astrid would be at the Fury Diner, because me, her and the gang used to go there all the time after school to hang out and do our homework together.
I grabbed my keys off the table and opened the door. "Going out! By mom! By toothless! AND please turn my application in to the Berk elementary school!" I yell. "Yes sweetie!" Mom calls from upstairs and I slammed the door shut.
I ran out to my car and hopped in. "To Fury Diner we go." I say, and pull out of the driveway.
———————————————————————
I began to think of what I should do when I see her. She may still be mad at me for why I left, which is going to be one of the reasons the gang and her are going to pester me about. All I could think was about her ocean blue eyes and long silk blonde hair. I remember I used to run my fingers through her light blonde locks.
I turned down the street-the street across from Fury Diner. When I saw the sign, I pulled into a parking lane and took my keys out of the ignition. I began to get butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed a 10 dollar bill so I can get myself a coffee, and try to act like I just came in there to get a coffee and to not see her.
I combed my eyes through the diners windows, seeing if I could see the familiar blonde. I didn't see her, meaning I was going in.
I hopped out of my car and shut the door. I clicked the lock button on my keys and my car beeped. I put my keys into my hand and carry my 10 dollar bill. I tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach, knowing she probably wasn't there.
I opened the door, and the smell of delicious coffee entered my nose. It smelled amazing, and my stomach growled for the delicious drinks. I combed the room, and didn't see the familiar blonde. I sighed and went up the counter. "Hi yes, can I just get a Double Carmel Frappe please?" I ask the lady. "2.59." She says and I hand her my 10.
She rolls my coffee across the counter and hands me my receipt.
"Hiccup?!" Someone says and I take my coffee from the lady and turn around. I gasp. There in front of me was a woman I knew. She had on a green cardigan, with a tan shirt, a black bralette, ripped jeans, and brown heels. She had stunning long blonde hair, those ocean blue eyes.
"Astrid?!" I exclaim.