All I could do was Cry

Chapter 9: All I could do was Cry
Astrid POV:
I didn't even have words. My mouth just dangled opened and I hung up the phone immediately. "This isn't happening right now!" I cry, and I dropped my phone and fell to the ground.
Tears streamed down my face and my cries became screams, they were unbearable. I wrapped my arms around my legs and hid my face in my legs, but kept pulling it out just to breath. "Please, no no no." I screamed, and scratched my fingers through my hair-hard.
Freya cane running from her room. "MOMMY?!" She exclaims, and looks down. I ignored her and continued to grit my teeth and scream out his name. Blake. Blake. Blake.
Freya began to cry because she was so scared of why I was crying. "Mommy! Mommy!" She cries and steps a few steps forward.
I opened my mouth to speak but only chocked out words and I enveloped my arms around my body again.
My body began to move up and down as I cried and cried. I swear I was crying a waterfall, and Freya only standed a few feet away from me, crying because she was so scared. "Oh my god! He's dead! Everyone's gone!" I cry and stuff up my nose.
——————————————————————
Hiccup POV:
I knew I loved Astrid, even if she was married or not, so I decided to go to her enormous brick house. I pulled into her driveway, and saw her Black GMC parked in the lot. I locked my car and hopped up the steps.
I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. "Well her car is here, and Blake is gone for the Marines, sooo." I state confused.
I then hear a scream of "oh my god! he's dead! Everyone's gone!" I look of shock grew on my face, and I did the unthinkable. I ran off the steps and peeked though the windows. And there I saw.
Astrid was lying on the ground, balling her eyes out and Freya was crying a few feet away from her.
I hopped out of the bushes and I ran up to the door again, but someone stopped me. "OI?! WHATS GOING ON IN THERE?!" The neighbor yelled. "I'm taking care of it sir!" I scream and he grumbles and goes back to his house.
I banged on the door, screaming for Freya to unlock the door and I called her name. "FREYA FREYA FREYA!" I scream through the door. The door unlocked, and it opened. She was still crying and holding a stuffed bunny.
"Sweetie what's wrong with your mom?" I ask. "I don't know-she-she just fell to the-the ground and started cry-crying." She cried and stuttered. I moved past Freya and ran over to Astrid.
"Astrid!" I yell and slide down the floor over to her. I enveloped her in the biggest hug I've ever gaven, and she was balling her eyes out. She was fighting me, and punching me to let her go.
"Stop it!" She screams and fights me away. "Astrid stop! I'm here!" I scream and I shake her. "It's ok!" I say, and pull her away from me. She continued to cry, and wail, like a child needing milk. "Honey what's wrong?!" I ask, and I tried to wipe away her tears, but she wouldn't let me. "Blake-Blake!" She stutters, and motions with her arms. before I just grab her and pull her into my arms again.
I began to rub my back, but knowing that I was the last person she really needed right now. She didn't even have to tell me for me to know that her husband was indeed dead, and this broke my heart. He was the man she loved. He was the father of her child. He gave her a life. He and her made love. He gave her this house too. He was her life-her soulmate.
She hooked her arm around mine, which surprised me and cried into my chest.
"He's dead! Dead!" She groans and I sniffs her nose. She cried and cried and cried, and my shirt was a River.
"Astrid, Astrid please look at me!" I exclaim and take her face.
"I know I'm the last person you need to comfort you right now, but I do love you, maybe not as your boyfriend but as a friend! You need me, and I may not have known him very well. But he was an amazing guy and he didn't deserve this, and Astrid...you will see light again." I soothe and began to rub her back.
Her eyes were beet red, and her her nose was stuffed. Tears still streamed down her face and her eyes cringed.
"No no no no! NO!" She yells, and practically kicks me off the floor. "I don't like you remember! You destroyed me! You left without a reason! You came back and still haven't given me a stupid exclamation for why! You've became this stupid burden in my life and I don't need you Hiccup! Leave! Don't come back!" She screams in my face as her tears fall, and she pushes me out the door.
She slams the door in my face, and I stand there stunned.
——————————————————————
Astrid POV:
I held the handle, and turned around. I slid down the door, still holding the handle. I let my wails scream out, and my mouth drop. "Freya..." I cry our and she came over to me. She hugged my waist and layed in my lap. I just hugged my little girl and cried, she no longer had a daddy, and I no longer had my husband.