Bombshell

Chapter 4: Bombshell
Hiccup POV:
"Astrid?!" I exclaim and smile. Her eyes were widened and her mouth was dangled opened.
Gods she was so beautiful. Her hair was so long and stunning, a little past her mid-back. Her hair had twists on both sides and a braid in the back. Her face got more round and her eyes were still ocean and full of life. She was a goddess.
Then I saw the little girl. She had brown hair and ocean blue eyes like Astrid's. She had two braids down her back, and her bangs were soft. She was pretty much dressed like Astrid but she wore brown boots instead of heels, she was a cutie.
"Mommy, I want to go eat with daddy!" The little girl exclaims. "Just wait Freya." Astrid soothes.
WAIT THATS HER DAUGHTER?! My jaw dropped harder than ever and Astrid noticed and rolled her eyes.
"What are you doing here Hiccup?" Astrid cocks. I was still staring at how beautiful she was, and the fact that she had a daughter. "HICCUP!" She screeches and snapped me out of my daze. "Um, I graduated college so I came back here because...I missed you and I wanted to pursue my job here." I explain, hoping she wouldn't be angry. "Seriously?! Well only one out of two of those things will be happening." She growls and began to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist. "Astrid, can we please just talk?" I ask. She looked shocked at me.
"Mommy I want to eat!" Her daughter begs, and I recall her name was Freya? "Sweetie, Mommy is having a conversation." Astrid tells her and her daughter sighs.
I return my eyes to Astrid, and she looks at me.
"You left Hiccup! You left me standing on the canopy of my house all by myself after saying you were leaving! Do you know how that felt?! To have your perfect boyfriend leave you on the night you were suppose to cherish for the rest of your life? It's hurt! My heart was ripped out of my soul, and no one could help me! I entered depression and my world sucked, Hiccup! And it was all because the love of my life had left!" She growls, and sounded really hurt. "I didn't want to bring you into my problems! And it hurt me too to leave you Astrid....and I'm sorry I brought that on you." I sigh. "Yea well, it's too late now! And if you have problems, that's why you tell the people that care about you so they can help you!" She cocks. "I know Astrid, and I realized that over the years. It was a horrible and foolish thing for me to do." I sigh and look down.
I was about to begin, when a man approached us. "Babe? I didn't know where you were," he said and then he saw me. "Who's this?" He asks. "Babe this is an old friend, Hiccup," Astrid says and the man offers his hand. I shake it and smile. "Nice to meet you!" He says and I say the same.
He had brown hair, and hazel eyes. He wore an American Eagle shirt and really nice jeans with Nike Tennis shoes, and he had a white and perfect smile.
"Astrid I'll let you catch up with your friend, I think Freya wants to eat." He says and picks Freya up. "Blake, I'll be there in a bit." Astrid says and he kissed her fast, so he didn't draw me any uncomfort-which did a lot. He smiled and took Freya back to the table.
"Shall we sit?" I offer and she nods, but sighs. I was about to talk to Astrid, after 5 years.