These Arms of Mine

Chapter 14: These Arms Of Mine
Astrid POV:
I pulled into our brand new home that I just paid for. It was beautiful. It was a 2-story grey brick house, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and the other normal things a house needs. It also had a very nice backyard for Freya to play at and for me to set up my lawn chairs.
I smiled and looked over my seat. Freya had fallen asleep in her car-seat, and I chuckled. I hopped out of the car, and went over to her side of the car door. I shook her small body, and she yawned and rubbed her little eyes.
"Come on sweet pea," I say and I picked her up. She layed her head on my shoulder, and I carried her inside the empty house. I layed her in the couch, since it was one of the very few things in the house right now. I smiled and rubbed her forehead.
I walked back out to the car and grabbed the fee boxes that were in my black car. I grabbed them and carried them into my house. I dropped them carefully into the floor, and started thinking of where to put my items at.
——————————————————————
Hiccup POV:
"Ok that's the last box." I say and drop it onto the floor and wipe the sweat off my forehead. Astrid was sitting on the couch and just sitting there. "Astrid? You ok?" I ask and a small and silent tear slid down her cheek. I rushed over to her side and put my hand on her back, avoiding Freyas feet.
"It was always me and Blake's dream to get a new house together and grow our family, but.." she sniffs and messed with her wedding ring-that she refused to take off.
"Astrid I'm sorry." I say and she nodded. I nudge her and smiled. "I think he would be proud of you." I say and she smiled and looked at me. "Really?" She says, and I nodded. "Very." I say and she put her head on my shoulder.
"You know what?" She says, no longer crying. "Hmm?" I say and she raised her head and smirked at me. "DANCE PARTY WHILE UNPACKING!" She screams and Freya woke up.
I groaned and threw my hands in my face. "Nooooo!" I groan and she sighed. "Come on! COOOMMMEEE OOONNN!" She says deeper, begging me and Freya to get our butts off the couch. "Fine! Fine!" I exclaim and slap my legs.
She turns on her phone and connects it to the speaker, and the music Bursts. I take Astrid's hand and spin her around, and then we go off to unpacking.
"Woo hooo!" She yells and begins to unpack her plates and tuberware.
I just chuckled while Freya covered her head with a pillow and groaned.
"Hey Freya! Want to help me organize your room?" I ask and she immediately stands up. "Yes!" She exclaims and ran over to her room. I chuckled and Astrid lipped the words "Thanks" and I have her an "no problem!"
I opened the door to her new room, and there were a lot of boxes with the words "Freyas Room" on them, and I turned on the light.
"So little missy? Where do we start?" I ask her and she smirked at me. "CLOTHES!" We say together and I laughed. We had such a bond.