A Heart-Shaped Box

Chapter 18: A Heart-Shaped Box
*1 month later*
Astrid POV:
I was getting ready for my 4th date with Hiccup since our "time" together a month ago. "Mommy where are you going?" Freya asks. I smiled at my daughter, as I grabbed my heels from my closet.
"Mommy has another date with Hiccup." I say and she squealed. "Is he going to be my new daddy?" Freya asks me, and puts her hands on my smooth legs. "I don't know sweet pea, but he considers you a daughter to him." I say and she smiled, admiring my makeup and curls. "You look pretty." My 5 year old says and I cupped her cheeks. "Your prettier sweet pea." I say and she giggled. I stood up and admired my blue dress with my black heels. I had my hair curled and my makeup done neatly.
I heard a car beep outside, knowing Hiccup it was him. "Astrid you LOOOOVVVEEE is here!" I hear heather call from downstairs, and Freya runs down. I grab my phone and purse.
I come down the stairs, and see heather on my couch. "He's not my LOOOVVE!" I coo and she laughed. "You look beautiful." She says and I mocked "thank you" and winked at her. I opened the door and left my house.
When Hiccup was me his jaw was dropped, and I think I saw drool. "Stop looking at me like that!" I growl and he chuckles. "You look beautiful as always." He says and I laughed. "Your corny but I love it." I say and we drove off to our date.
——————————————————————
"So it's fine that I can hardly see the words on my shampoo bottle?" I laugh and Hiccup chuckled. "Astrid your fine! When I was in college I stopped my car in the middle of the road for 15 minutes to let a hedgehog cross the street......then I realized it was pinecone." Hiccup chuckled and I started to laugh hysterically. "Ok! I'm good then!" I chuckled, then the waiter took our plates, and refilled our drinks.
"Oh, it's good to laugh with you again Astrid." Hiccup says and I smiled. He took my hand under the table and I gratefully took it. "I missed you so much. I'm glad to have you back." Hiccup explains and I smirked. "You don't have me yet Haddock." I say and then he looked dead serious.
"I was actually going to ask you if you think we should make it official again?" He asks me and my jaw was dropped.
Hiccup being mine again? I couldn't think of anything better! But how would Blake feel?
"How would...would Blake?" I begin and Hiccup sighed. He touched my knee from under the table, soothing me. "He'd be happy for you! I bet he's smiling right now." Hiccup smiles and I smiled back.
"Yes..." I mutter. And he looked up, like he didn't hear anything. "What?" He says surprised and I smirked up at him. "Yes! I'll be your girlfriend you stupid boy!" I laugh and we reached over our table and smashed our lips together.
He moved my hair and cupped my cheek.
We pulled away, all smiles. We held our hands together again, and Hiccup grabbed our check.
We walked out hand in hand, with my jacket in my other hand all the way to Hiccups car.
I had a boyfriend, and was one of the most important people in my life now.
——————————————————————
Author POV:
Hiccup and Astrid were outside Astrid's house, hand in hand. They faced each other and began to talk.
Freya and Heather were watching them from the living room window. Freya was eyeing the 2 adults, when she saw them get closer and closer. They then connected their lips together, holding hands.
"YESSS HICCSTRID!!" Heather yells, and Freyas jaw was dropped. She pointed at her mom and Hiccup and said "EEEW! THERE SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES!"