This Magic Moment

Chapter 19: This Magic Moment
Astrid POV:
Me and Hiccup were driving to my house after he got me from my shift at work, since I stayed over at his house last night, and I didn't have my car.
We pulled into my driveway, and I was shaking with fear. Today me and Hiccup are telling Freya that we were back together. Me and Hiccup had waited a month to tell her so we could let everyone settle with the news, including me and Hiccup. Especially me, still being uncomfortable because I wasn't sleeping next to Blake anymore, but Hiccup.
I walked up to my door, and Hiccup kissed my head. I fiddled with my keys and opened the door. Heather was serving Freya dinner, and Freya squealed when she saw me. She hopped off her stool, and tackled me onto the floor.
"Mommy!" She exclaims and hugged my neck. I chuckled and squeezed my baby girl. "Hey sweet pea! I missed you!" I exclaim and she giggled. "I miss you too mommy!" She snickered and she gave me a kiss. "Muah!" She giggled and we both stood back up. She saw Hiccup and jumped into his arms. "Hello Hiccy!" She squeals and wrapped her tiny arms around Hiccup.
Heather winked at me and walked out the door, and to her car. I smiled at her, and then she drove off to leave me and Hiccup to talk to Freya.
Hiccup dropped Freya onto the floor, and she smiled at us. "Um Freya sweetie why don't you sit down?" I say and she she looked confused, but obeyed. She wobbled her little feet over to the couch and sat down, criss-cross applesauce and grinned at me.
Me and Hiccup exchanged nervous glances and walked over to the couch. We sat across from her on the ottoman, and I rubbed my legs. Hiccup put his hand on my leg, and Freya rose a brow at that affection. My daughter was not stupid. I sighed and Hiccup nodded towards me.
"Ok Freya, so me and Hiccup have something to tell you sweet pea." I begin and she nods. "Ooo I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister?!" She squeals and me and Hiccup look at each other, blushing madly.
"No, Freya, at least not yet." I say and her face dropped. "But, the real announcement is..." Hiccup cuts in, and I smiled at him. "Sweet pea, me and Hiccup are together." I cringe, hoping she wouldn't be upset.
"You? You are?" Freya stutters, and we both nodded. Hiccup took Freyas hands, in which she was taken aback. "Freya, I'm never going to replace your daddy, ok? And I'm not trying to take his place, but I love your mom, and i want to make her happy, along with you. I promise I'll never hurt her or you..ok?" Hiccup states, hoping she would be ok. I smiled at Hiccups speech, and Freya was looking down, but lifted her head up with smiles.
She wrapped me and Hiccup in a hug. "I love you mommy and daddy." She says and I smiled at the word "daddy" Hiccup flinched, and a tear slid down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away and he smiled at me. Tears flooded my eyes, I was so happy. We all pulled away, and I cupped my little girls cheeks.
"Sweet pea we love you too. And I'm always going to love your daddy as well." I say and she nodded. "But now I have another daddy." She says and looked at Hiccup who smiled. "Yes you do." I whisper, and we did a family group hug. Hiccup enveloped us in the biggest hug yet.
"My beautiful girls." He says.