Prologue

Lalisa Manoban

"Are you sure you're alright to unpack by yourself?"

This is the fourth time that my cousin Bambam asked me while we were unloading my boxes and bags of things from the van and getting it inside my new humble apartment.

Well, I just arrived to Seoul from Thailand to officially start my journey to my dreams here.

And I'm just so excited and thrilled by the thought.

"I can do this. Besides you have to comply to your coach." I said while holding the last little box of my things.

"The one who called me is not my coach but my demanding team captain." He said while rolling his eyes and looking like 'ugh'.

If you imagine his face being "ugh", congratulations, you understood my weird explanation.

I laughed, "Then you should go, Bammie."

His face turned back to normal, looked at me with guilty eyes and released a sigh, "But I promised to your Mom and Dad that I will help you with my all."

"You're too dramatic. Just go to practice before your demanding team captain could track you down."

His eyes widened, "How did you know?"

I smirked, "Just a feeling."

He slumped his shoulders in dismay, "Your feeling's right though."

I chuckled and tapped his shoulders lightly, "I'll be fine. Besides, I slept on the plane so I'm not really tired. And, maybe after I unpack, I'll roam around."

He shook his head, "No way, you'll get lost, Lalisa! No. It's been ages since you've been in Korea."

I clicked my tongue, "That's what makes it fun though."

When I turned my back to walk inside my apartment building, he knew he can't stop me.

----

When I was done unpacking, I immediately get dressed into comfortable clothing.

An oversized hoodie and simple jeans.

I don't mind looking simple as long as I feel comfortable with what I look

That's what I like most of the time. I prefer being able to move freely like how my paintings are moving with colors in a  smooth way.

Today, I planned to buy a mobile phone because Bambam specifically told me so and some art materials which can't be seen and bought anywhere else but here in this country.

Once I arrived at the nearest mall, fortunate enough that I didn't get lost and was able to speak Korean enough to be understood by the taxi driver, I immediately went to the phone store.