Chapter 32

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank all of you for getting me over 20,000 views! You’ve been amazing and I’ve loved reading your comments, they make me laugh:{D The story is only going to have one maybe 2 more chapters then it’s going to end. I’ll probably do a sequel, if I get enough people saying they want one. Here’s the story:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have a plan, but I’m going to need your help.” I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. I sighed “fine what do I have to do?” He grinned. “Theres a window over there, right?” I looked to where he pointed and saw a window just big enough for us to fit through “Yeah, so? How are we supposed to get to the windows if we’re still chained to the wall?” He thought for a moment. “Well it’s not exactly chain is it? Feel it!” I felt the chain and gasped. It wasn’t chain at all. It was rope that looked like chain. “It’s rope!” I exclaimed. “Yup, and I brought a pocket knife.” He started cutting the rope. “Why did you bring a...? On second thought, I don’t want to know” He grinned and carried on cutting. When we were both free he helped me up. We walked over to the window. It was quite high so Ross tried to unlock it. “It’s locked!” He said sounding annoyed. I thought for a moment. I had clips in my hair. “Move” I ordered Ross. I had to stretch to reach the lock. I took out one of my clips out and opened it. I put it in the lock and started twisting it. 2 minutes later the lock gave way and the window opened. “Yes!” Ross cried.

Ross pushed the window open the furthest it would go and got down on his hands and knees. “Urm...what are you doing?” I asked him. “I’m helping you up. Quick before someone comes!” I got on his back and got out the window. Just under the window was a ledge so I could stand on it and help Ross. “Come on Barney. We have to kill Ross and that chick” Ross and I froze. They were coming back. “Ross quick!” I urged. I held out my hands, which Ross took, and started pulling. He was half way out when the door flung open. “QUICK GET THEM!” a voice yelled. I pulled Ross the rest of the way and he jumped on the ledge. A man’s head came face to face with me. He smirked while my eyes widened. “I’ve got you now” he said. I reached up to the window I slammed it shut. I heard screaming, yelling and shouting on the other side.

Ross grabbed my arm and pulled me off the ledge. We were only on the first floor so it was an easy jump. Ross helped me because it might hurt the baby. When we were on the ground we ran and ran and ran all the way back to Ross’ house. There I rested and hoped the men wouldn’t come back for us...

*2 months later*

I’m now 8 months pregnant. My back is hurting all the time because I’m always leaning forward with the weight of the baby and I have been annoyed, angry, happy and sad at the same time. It’s driving me crazy! Ross and I are really exhausted all the time because in the night the baby kicks and I wake up yelling with pain. Right now, Ross and I are sat in his room planning our wedding. We have set the date for 5 months after Shor is born. We were flipping through magazines trying to find a nice wedding dress. “I love this dress” I told Ross pointing to a white dress that was fitted at the top with gems and flowed out at the bottom slightly patterned. “It’s perfect” I whispered. (Cassidy’s wedding dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57666112) He smiled. I suddenly felt a kick in my stomach “Ugh” I said bending over. Ross was getting used to me having contractions so often. He gently rubbed my back. 10 seconds later it was over. “You okay, babe?” Ross asked. I looked up at him “I’m fine.” I said. He gave me a sweet kiss and we turned our attention back to the dresses. “You’re going to be the most beautiful bride ever, Cassidy.” I hugged him tightly, never wanted to let go of him.

We walked downstairs to see the Lynches at the table, eating. “I’ve chosen a dress” I announced. Rydel got up and bounded over to me “let me see!” She squealed. I laughed and showed her the dress. Her eyes widened “OH MY GOSH!” She yelled “That’s the prettiest dress I have ever seen in my whole entire life! I’m so jealous!” I sighed “If you don’t like it, I can always chose a different one...” Everyone laughed while Rydel blushed. Stormie came up to me “are you hungry, honey?” I nodded. “What would you like? Tomato salad?” I nodded and thanked her. For some strange reason, my cravings were for tomatoes... Before I was pregnant, I didn’t even like tomatoes! Stormie gave me a plate of salad and I tucked in. I was so hungry I felt I hadn’t eaten in years. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. “What?” I asked my mouth full of lettuce. They all laughed and Riker said “I guess you weren’t hungry” I gave him a confused look. Rocky said “you finished in record time. It’s been 2 minutes!” I looked down at my plate and it was empty. I blushed and cleaned it in the sink.

Everyone else went in the living room to watch TV. I was just finishing washing my plate and I looked out the window. I saw right in front of me, outside was a person with scratches all over there face and blood dripping down. I let out a small yelp. The window was a bit open so I quickly closed it. When I looked back, he was gone. Did I just imagine that? I asked myself. I shrugged it off and put my clean plate away in the cupboard. The doorbell rung. I opened it and nobody was there. I was about to close the door when I noticed a letter on the floor. I picked it up. It was covered in blood. I opened it, trying not to get my hands all bloody and read the message. “I will get you and your precious baby. Just you wait.” “ROSS!” I screamed. The last thing I remembered was fainting into Ross’ arms.