Chapter 18

I ran as fast as I could to the Lynches house. I had gotten a text from Rocky when I was in my room. It said “CASSIDY COME QUICK ROSS SLIT HIS WRISTS.” It was all my fault that it has happened. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran. About 5 minutes later I arrived at the Lynch house and there was an ambulance already there. I burst in their house and saw Ross lying on the floor with everyone surrounding him. Everyone looked at me but quickly turned back to Ross. The paramedics pulled him onto a stretcher. “Wait” Ross croaked. “Cassidy come here” I went to him and he reached for my hand. “I’m so sorry Ross” I whispered new tears emerging from my eyes. “I love you” He said before the paramedics took put him in the ambulance and heading off for the hospital. Rydel came up to me and gave me a hug. When she pulled away her eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious she had been crying. Rocky came over to me and gave me a hug. I held him tightly and said “Oh Rocky, this is all my fault.” Rocky said “No it isn’t, don’t blame yourself Cassidy, he did this” his voice cracked a bit and I felt his tears on my shirt. “It’s ok Rocky” I quietly said. I carried on saying this until he calmed down. We pulled apart and Riker said “Are we all going to the hospital? I’ve called mum and dad so they’ll be there when we get there.” We all agreed that we would go and piled into Rikers van.

The trip to the hospital seemed to take forever but it was only a few minutes. When Riker parked, we all jumped out and ran into the hospital, to find Stormie and Mark waiting for us. After we’d all hugged them, they led us to Ross’ room. “We aren’t allowed in yet.” Stormie informed us. We sighed and sat on the seats waiting. Rydel got out her iPod and started listening to music while everyone else talked a bit. Apart from me. I was thinking how Ross could do something like that. All I did was break up with him. I let my thoughts take me away.

About half an hour later a doctor came towards us and said “Ross Lynch?” Stormie and mark stood up and said “Yes?” the doctor gave them a smile and said “Ross is fine. He is awake but weak. He needs stay in the hospital for a bit until he gets his strength back. You can go in and see him now but only one at a time.” Stormie thanked him and he left. “Who’s going to go in?” I asked. Everyone agreed that I should go since he almost died because of me. I thanked them and went into Ross’ hospital room while they all went off to the cafeteria to go and get some food.

I went in the room to see Ross looking pale sitting up in his bed. “Cassidy!” he called out. I went over to him and hugged him. “Cassidy, I love you” I was about to say I love you too but then I thought again. "Prove it," I said, looking at my feet. "I don't trust you anymore." I turned away but Ross grabbed me as soon as I tried to run out. "Wait." Ross took a needle from the stand next to his bed and slit his arm. The red liquid came gushing out “there I would give up my blood for you Cassidy” I gasped at him. “Ross!!!” I yelled at him.

 I ran into the bathroom and grabbed loads of toilet roll and wet it. When I came back Ross was drifting in and out of consciousness because of all the blood loss. I ran over to him and started pressing the wet tissue on his arm to make the bleeding stop. His eyes opened wide when the tissue met his arm and he yelled in pain. I kept the tissue on his arm anyway. He needed to stop bleeding. His eyes kept drifting shut. “Ross! Stay with me, please” I cried. He opened his eyes and said “come closer” I went a bit closer to him. Again he said “Closer” I went so close I was a couple of centimetres away from him. Suddenly his lips met mine. I pulled back too shocked for words. He was about to die of blood loss and all he could think about was kissing me?? I glared at Ross and said “you did this to yourself, you need help.” I pressed a large red button next to his bed. By pressing this it was calling the doctors that Ross was in trouble. I got up and said “Goodbye Ross” before walking out of his room. I could hear him calling my name. I didn’t turn back.

As I ran down the corridors of the hospital, I saw 10 doctors rush into Ross' room. I ran out of the hospital and all the way home. I didn't need Ross. I didn't need anyone.

Hey Guys, I had writers block halfway through this chapter and ShorLover612 gave me a few ideas and some sentences to help me. I would really appreciate you guys reading her stories, they are amazing! The 2 new ones are called:

1.    Lost in the Jungle (a Ross Lynch fan fic)      

2.    It's an Austin and Ally Type of Thing