Chapter 23

I ran into the kitchen and saw Mitchel throwing all my expensive plates on the floor. “Mitchel what you are doing?” I screamed. He stopped dropping the plates and looked at me. By this time Ross had come in and was standing next to me. “You wouldn’t take me back” he said simply. “So you decided to trash my kitchen?” Mitchel looked hesitant. He sighed “I’m sorry ok? I love you, I need you with me” I was too stunned to say anything. I looked at Ross then back to Mitchel. “What will it take for you to leave my house?” This time it was Mitchel that was hesitant. “Kiss me” I gasped “I can’t, I-“ “I know blondy here is you boyfriend, kiss me and I’ll go” I looked at Ross and I could see he was worrying. “No, I’m sorry, I can’t” I looked back at Ross and he said “Cassidy, I love you” I smiled and said “I love you too” Mitchel looked angry and picked up a large knife and started walking towards Ross. “MITCHEL STOP!” He stopped moving and looked at me “If I kiss you will you leave and not come back?” “Yes” I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck. “I’m sorry Ross” I whispered and kissed Mitchel.

He dropped the knife he was holding and put his arms around my waist. The kiss was horrible. His lips tasted of alcohol. He was drunk. No wonder he was being horrible and tried to kill Ross. Mitchel tried in enhance the kiss by exploring my body a little. I pushed his hands away from my bum and kept them on my back. He just kept putting them back. I decided to leave them their until our kiss was finished because I really wanted him to leave so that I could apologize to Ross. I wasn’t sure if Ross was still in the room or not because I couldn’t hear anyone. About 1 minute later I pulled away and said “Leave.” He smirked and picked up the knife. “I’m not done with you yet” I was horrified. “You lied to me!” Mitchel nodded stating the obvious. I was furious then I remembered Ross I turned to see if he was there. He wasn’t. Mitchel picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He started walking up the stairs.

I screamed Ross’ name multiple times but he had left me when I needed him most. Mitchel threw me on my bed and sat on me. “MITCHEL GET OFF” He started taking my top off. I screamed. “Don’t do this to me baby, enjoy it” He took of my shorts so I was in my bra and knickers. “You’re beautiful” he said. He took off his top and leaned forward and kissed me. I pressed my lips together so he couldn’t kiss me. He pulled back looking angry “kiss me” “NO! YOU LIED TO ME YOU PIG! LET ME GO!” I yelled in his face. He just smiled and started planting kisses all over my body. I have to admit a couple of months ago if he had done this I would feel tingles everywhere but now I just feel disgusted. He stopped kissing my body and his hands went around my back to my bra strap. “Don’t you dare!” I yelled at him. He smirked and at that exact moment someone burst through the door. I turned to see it was the cops with Ross. “Help me!” I cried at them.

The cops grabbed Mitchel by his arms and took him out of my house I could hear Mitchel screaming at them to let go of him. Ross ran over to me and hugged me, tears streamed down my face “I thought you left me” I whimpered. “Ross hugged me tighter “I will never leave you” He murmured into my neck. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes. I never wanted him to let go but obviously he did. “I’m sorry I left you Cassidy, as soon as I saw Mitchel with the knife I ran out and called the police. I would have come back inside but they told me to stay outside because it wasn’t safe. Please don’t hate me” I looked at Ross confused “Hate you? How could I hate you? You’re the best thing that ever happened to me Ross Shor Lynch. I love you” He chuckled and replyed “I love you too, Cassidy”

I realised I was still in my bra and knickers so I got up and put my top and shorts on once again. “Did you have to put them back on?” Ross whined with a cheeky grin on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and hugged him once again. “Can you stay here tonight?” I asked him pulling my best puppy dog face. He nodded and said “Of course” I kissed him. Electricity ran right the way through me. “Wow” I said when we pulled away. I was quite tired so when Ross and I had locked all the doors and windows in the house, and tidied the kitchen we went back in my bedroom. I told Ross “remind me before my dad comes home, for me to buy new plates.” He grinned and nodded. Ross got changed in my room while I had a shower and got changed in the bathroom. When I came out Ross was lying shirtless in my bed with his eyes closed. I watched him for a minute then crept into bed as quietly as I could so I didn’t wake him. When I got in I felt Ross’ arms around my waist and his breath on my neck. I felt tingly and turned around so I was facing him. “I love you Ross” I whispered. He opened his eyes and said “I love you too” We kissed. I heard him moan a bit and he got on top of me. He whispered to me “are you ready” I nodded “Yes.” He took off my top and my PJ shorts and he took of his trousers. We started kissing madly.

That night I lost my virginity.

I woke up the next morning with Ross’ arms wrapped around me. “Morning beautiful” He said in my ear. “Hey” for the next week Ross stayed at my house. I went to school as usually all week while Ross went back to his family. Every morning before I went to school I had been going to the toilet being sick and every morning while I was being sick Ross was their holding my hair back. The weird thing was I didn’t feel sick. That night when Ross was sleeping I was thinking off all the possibilities that could make me sick. Then it struck me. We hadn’t used protection when we had ‘done it’ the previous week. It was quite early in the evening only around 20:00pm so I got up and got changed into some dark blue skinny jeans and a SpongeBob top and went to the shop to buy a pregnancy stick. When I got back home, Ross was still sleeping so I went to the toilet and used the stick. I gasped loudly. It was positive.