Unexpected things-Ross Lynch fan fiction

welcome to my book ;o i first started writing this in like July 2012 so the first few chapters are crap.. but my writing has improved so when you've finished this you can read the sequel if u want ^-^ follow me on twitter? thanks<3 @TumblrGall

*****************************************************************************************

(This story is based on Ross Lynch and his family-but mainly Ross!!)

Hi my name is Cassidy Monroe. I’m similar to every other girl out there...NOT! my life stinks! I have long brown frizzy hair, glasses, gappy teeth and if that isn’t enough, I’m also fat. But i do have one person i look up too every minute of every day...Ross Lynch! I live in Miami even though i never go in the sea, the beach is one of my fav places to go!

“Cassidy, time to get up or you’ll be late for school!” my mother shouted up the stairs. I groaned as i sat up in bed and put on my glasses. It was nearly the end of school for the summer holidays, only two weeks to go... As i got out of bed to go to the bathroom i quickly kissed my poster that i had on my door of Ross Lynch. “i will meet you some day Ross...” i thought to myself.

 By the time I was washed, dressed and downstairs for breakfast, my mum and dad had already left for work. Helping myself to a bowl of coco pops, i turned on the tv to the celeb gossip channel. “Breaking news in the gossip world..” started the TV “Actor,singer,dancer and musician Ross Lynch stormed out of the recording studio this morning saying he had, had enough” i gasped, this wasn’t like Ross at all, something must be up, i turned the TV louder and waited for what the presenter had to say. “Ross and his brothers and sister Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Rydel are going to take a break for a while from their band until the end of summer to relax. They are going to be living in a rented accommodation in Miami.” As i turned of the TV i let out a scream “THEIR COMING TO MIAMI???!!!” this was a dream come true.