Chapter 8

I was thinking about saying of course I’ll give you a second chance! But I looked at the Lynches and realised that if he wanted me, he would have to show me he loved me. “No.” I said casually looking at Ross. “Why not??” said Ross looking disappointed. “Because you made me feel really upset and I’m not just going to forgive you and come running back to you, I have to be able to trust you.” Everyone was looking at me and smiling. Ross said “whenever I earn your trust, tell me, I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Guys?” I said to the Lynches. “Yeah?” they said. Can one of you give me a lift back to the hospital? I need to sort things out with my parents.” “I’ll take you” said Riker. “Thanks” I said as we stood up to go to his car. “Can we come too?” asked Rocky and Ross “Well if you guys want to come, we might as well all go!” said Rydel laughing.

We all got up and started heading towards Rikers van. Ross came and put his arm around my waist and whispered into my ear “Have you forgiven me yet?” “Yes.” I smirked wondering if he’d know if I was kidding or not. “Really?” he said looking like a 5 year old that got the toy they wanted on Christmas. “No!” I Laughed at his surprised face and ran to the van.

We all piled into Rikers van and started driving to the hospital. “Guys, I have a question for you.” “What it is babes?” Asked Ross. I rolled my eyes at him and said “Well... I was just wondering...Why are you in Miami? I heard you were going to be here for the summer?” “Yeah we are. We just need a break from all the stress you know? Also remember it is summer! You were in the coma for a month; we have 10 more weeks to go!” Said Rydel laughing a little. I was laughing as well as Riker pulled up in the hospital car park. “Thanks for the lift Riker” “No problem Cassidy, and remember if you ever need to talk about anything we will be here for you” Riker said. “Thanks, I owe you one! See ya later guys” “Erm Cassidy...” said Riker looking upset. “Yes?” I replyed wondering what he was going to say. “We won’t be seeing you later...” “Why? Aren’t we friends?” I looked at him surprised. “No, it’s not that it’s just we decided to go back to LA and carry on with R5. We won’t be back for 6 months. We were going to tell you earlier but we heard you ran out of the hospital and then the incident at the beach happened...” “When are you leaving?” I asked. “Today was our last day...” “So...I’m not going to see you for 6 months??”Riker shook his head. “Oh, well I have to go see my parents now, bye” I gave one last wave and went in to the hospital. I walked down the corridors and in to the hospital room which I was supposed to be in.

“CASSIDY!!” my mum and dad yelled. Surprisingly they were smiling. “Dad, I’m sorry...” I looked at him and smiled. I truly was sorry I didn’t mean any of those things I said to him. “No, Cassidy. I’m sorry. I didn’t realise how much you liked the Lynches until your mum told me how much of a fan you were.” “Its ok dad, I’m sorry for worrying you and running out” he smiled at me and gave me a big hug. “I decided if you want to see Ross, you can, he is a very nice boy” yes! I thought. Oh wait...he was going back to LA for 6 months... “That won’t be a problem dad. He’s going back to LA to carry on with his band. I won’t see him for 6 months.” “Oh I’m sorry honey; you must be really upset because I know how much you loved them.” my mum said. I sighed “Yeah.”